Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee_R said:
Kevblue said:
I know it's not the right thread but fuck it, I'm drunk and only out of a kasabian concert in Belfast, got a great song for ya ya. In the tune of LSF's loop.... YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA, YA YA YA YA TOURE! think that will b great hearing thousands singin it!

Kasabian?? Get to bed.. you've got your paper round in the morning.

Wash your mouth out sunshine

Good luck trying to get the money off Arry is Bent... I bet he will do a corky, come up with a ridiculous, made-up story about how his colleagues pranked him into believing Ireland will not go to Villa, and not pay up.

adamgregory said:
SSN just had footage of Milner arriving at eastlands looking very happy, prob off to sign on the dotted line.

excellent. just feels right this signing, this guy is going to be fantastic, the missing piece in the puzzle.

Jimma said:
adamgregory said:
SSN just had footage of Milner arriving at eastlands looking very happy, prob off to sign on the dotted line.

time to F5 the OS fellas...

I've worn the paint off my F5 button on my work computer, think I use it too much, so now using my iPhone, let's see how quick I can break this.

Just one more thing to note, SSN bloke who is at COMS said that a bloke has just ran and got a shirt, anybody think that happens to be the shirt for the photo on the OS?

adamgregory said:
Jimma said:
time to F5 the OS fellas...

I've worn the paint off my F5 button on my work computer, think I use it too much.

Just one more thing to note, SSN bloke who is at COMS said that a bloke has just ran and got a shirt, anybody think that happens to be the shirt for the photo on the OS?

Definately. I recon he will be number 7.

SSN making me a happy chap today, they also reckon broken Santa Cruz is off on loan to west ham, il drive him myself, il even bubble wrap his knees.

7 not a bad shout for Milner, can't wait to see him in action. This summers signings make that £475 worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.