Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
alera said:
Lol. Milner has had more than one good season, he was decent back when he was playing for Newcastle even Leeds when he was 16 ! Thats why Newcastle and Villa paid big money for him !

The Villa ITK said it was £16 million + addons for success of another couple of million. The press are saying we gave Ireland a £1 million golden handshake.

Anyway Milner is Villas best player by some distance, even their fans admit this. He was one of their leading scorers last season with 12 goals and got the most assists more than Ashley Young. Look how he performed on Saturday for them. One goal one asssit. How did Ireland play on Saturday ?

When was the last time Ireland had a decent game ? I cant even remember he was shocking last season made no contribution to our team at all.

Thats the point really we are getting a player that stands to make a big contribution for one that hasnt made any for a long time.

I wish Ireland well but at the end of the day Villa have lost their best player by a long way and their manager - one of the best in the league because of this deal all for £16 million and Ireland who is a risk which ever way you look at it.

Will he settle down there away from his family ? He hasnt seemed happy going there all the way through this hes litterally been forced out of the door. They will also have to completely change the way their team play to accomodate him.

I wouldnt call that a great deal for Villa this deal could ruin there whole season.
A villa poster on this forum said Ashely Young was their best player.

It's a good deal for Randy Lerner, but it wont be a good deal for Villa fans if they don't spend the cash. Perhaps Lerner is playing a very clever game and doesn't want to reveal his hand in the transfer mkt, but then why would O'Neil leave. Villa have lost their manager and best player in a fortnight, but they are very positive. fair play to them for that. Bluemoon would be a blood bath in the aftermath of a manager resigning and the star player being sold
as far as I can make out, the moaning gets worse when we are making progress, not when we're in real trouble. if the Sheik and Carlos walked, we'd pull together.

A villa poster on this forum said Ashely Young was their best player.

What a surprise after they sell him. It must be true then !

It wasnt the opinion of a majority of their fans until today. They value AY for considerably less we know that for what Spurs were quoted for Young (£18 million)

He also scored less goals and created fewer chances than Milner last season. Young couldnt even get in a poor england side ! So its bullshit really isnt it ?

Being positive about losing your manager and best player for £16 million and Ireland doesnt make it a great deal. Especially when its nearly impossible for them to replace the manager and the player with equal quality regardless of what they spend.

Its also clear the new manager - whoever that might be wont get all the money they are bringing in from sales to spend. Thats why MON left.

When will they actually have a new manager on board and how much time and money will he have to sign new players ? Great result for them on Saturday - inspired by Milner lets see how they and we do in the next few months.

niall_mcfc said:
Agree with you Villan and agree with the other people that are saying this is a bad deal for City. We are getting rid of a player who's had 1 good season for another player who has done the same and on top of that giving the other team £18 million. How can that be a good deal? I dont rate either of them and i know money isnt an option but id much rather keep Ireland and spend the money on someone else. Ireland does seem like hed need a new change and if thats so then id just sell him for cash and then bring in a young midfielder because we dont have any young players coming through.

Nimely,Weiss,Cunningham,Ibrahim,Boyata,Logan all in the first team squad and all
kids from the academy. Come on man, are you so desperate to take the opposition
view against your club that you ignore the facts or do you really not know who
plays for us ?

Arry is Bent said:
I repeat, Steven Ireland is not going to AVFC. I know this is a fact.
..... as i understand it a fee is being neogitiated over the weekend with Villa for James Milner, a deal which DOES NOT include Steven Ireland.

Hahahahahahahaha!

Another 'ITK' busted.

Billy Bullshiters, eh?

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Arry is Bent said:
I repeat, Steven Ireland is not going to AVFC. I know this is a fact.
..... as i understand it a fee is being neogitiated over the weekend with Villa for James Milner, a deal which DOES NOT include Steven Ireland.

Sky talk shit at the best of times do yourselves a favour and ignore them.

Hahahahahahahaha!

Another 'ITK' busted.

Billy Bullshiters, eh?

haha this is another reason why i dont believe anyone on here."itk"....chat shitttt... busted

lee-mcfc said:
Hahahahahahahaha!

Another 'ITK' busted.

Billy Bullshiters, eh?

haha this is another reason why i dont believe anyone on here."itk"....chat shitttt... busted

Too right, mate.

How about this hum-dinger:

Arry is Bent said:
To the Villa fan (Dodds) whom said he wants £50.00 on the nose that Ireland is joining Villa I am willing to treble this and make it £150.00 that he is NOT going to Villa, I know this for a fact, put anything on it. PM me your paypal details if he joins More than happy to transfer you the £150.00 if he doesn't i shall PM you my paypal details and you can transfer me the dosh.

Deal ? Put up or shut up.

Steven Ireland is not joining Aston Villa, trust me, i know that for a fact.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I especially like this pearler - where he realises his guesses are hopelessly wrong and Ireland is joining Villa:

Arry is Bent said:
Lets face it Ireland didn't want to join a second rate club. He was forced into submission by City whom told him in no uncertain terms he would rot in the reserves for a year if he didn't take the move. What was he supposed to do, seriously ?

I stated yesterday that it was looking increasingly likely he may have no other choice. In football things change from day to day. Infact I have been exchanging PM's with Tolmie early this morning and we actually agreed it was looking more and more likely he would go to Villa due to the Citys stance.

Last week Ireland to Villa looked like a no-go, but as i say things change.

Uhm, yeah - like £150 of your cash changing wallets!

Hahahahahaha!

That'll teach him to show off and bullshit.

billy-mays-pile.jpg

Too right, mate.

How about this hum-dinger:

Arry is Bent said:
To the Villa fan (Dodds) whom said he wants £50.00 on the nose that Ireland is joining Villa I am willing to treble this and make it £150.00 that he is NOT going to Villa, I know this for a fact, put anything on it. PM me your paypal details if he joins More than happy to transfer you the £150.00 if he doesn't i shall PM you my paypal details and you can transfer me the dosh.

Deal ? Put up or shut up.

Steven Ireland is not joining Aston Villa, trust me, i know that for a fact.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

hahaha!!

corky1970 said:
Benarbia said:
Dead deal from what I hear which is a shame because I think we really need him

he will sign today !!!

Hey Corky mate,not far off,so I`m happy to give you a 24 hour grace on this.
Hopefully today will see your "Yellow Ticky" on SSN.
Good luck with your crystal ball, otherwise it may need hospital treatment.
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.