Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Milner on verge of joining City for £28 Million

richards30 said:
Juventino said:
In other news Sky Italia has said you've made a bid for Krasic.
seriously juventino???? any info on a fee??

Not too sure.

I'll stick my biased head on. Expect Krasic to be a Juventus player by tommorow. Sky Italia like getting the Juventus fans riled up. The player has agreed the contract with Juventus and our Sporting Director is in Russia as we speak tying the deal up. 15 million euros.

richards30 said:
nothing like backing our manager,owner and chairman then boys!?!??!?!? milner is a fucking good player and you get 110% out of him every match!! 24 years old and rated by fabio capello as good enough to be an important member of the england world cup squad!! it seems at the mo if we`re not signing messi,xavi and other out of reach players like that then it all kicks off!! we`re bloody privelaged and should not forget the position we are in!!

He also rates Heskey over Bent FFS!
I'd much rather be in our current position but, 28 million for a 24 year old who's had 1 good season!?

Cringe.

*singingtheblues* said:
£28,000,000?

Madness.

Much rather we kept hold of Ireland than push him out for a player like Milner.

2 completely different players. Who would give us more in the formation we play? 1 Winner and thats Milner

Re: Milner Will Cost 30 million

hes worth at least £40m so i say get him now before manchester united do.

Milner

Not sure if I can post this in the forum but don't shoot me down if it is in the wrong forum :P

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1285375/James-Milner-expected-complete-28m-Aston-Villa-Manchester-City.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0qOQgfj2k" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0qOQgfj2k</a>

Looks like we will be getting Milner...a bit pricey but hope he lives up to the expectation!

Thoughts?

oakiecokie said:
The Fixer said:
take into account the amount of English/British players rule brought out.

Bloody hell we`ve got well more than the 8 and it takes into account Academy lads who`ve been with us for 3 years,is it ??

Quality wise tho, arguably milner better than most?? neway if the club want him i'll support him end of for me, all us can't change that bickering on here. Plus did we all see how slow, lethargic and un-powerful we looked in midfield at times last year.

Fucking give up on some of you lot on here! Of course everyones entitled to their own opinion, but FFS, can't any of you look at the bigger picture here? Will say it in my own way, and it's a loose comparison, so form a Q to berate me, Milner is the next Gerrard, all action, play where his asked, gives 200% every match, can score goals and set them up! As some Italian guy said, he's the future of English football'

£28 million????

If Milner's worth even two thirds of that then my dick's a kipper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.