Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Milner on verge of joining City for £28 Million

Juventino said:
Where do you think he'll be deployed? LW or CM?

If we sign him, i'd guess mainly left side of a midfield diamond.

ono said:
The Fixer said:
28 mill is a big fee but he is English young proven and will only get better imo. I can see this being a ra-act of the bellamy threads in 18 months from now posters saying i can't believe i said that bla bla :O)
Yeah but proven at what? Just being alright, honest and versatile. Like Phil Neville.

Give over, you dont get praise from capello unless you deserve it, if you ask most rags, they'd love to have Milner.

Forzacitizens said:
sam the drummer said:
Oh god if we pay that its embarrassing.

this

x2

He'll probably be another one season wonder, losing form gradually, leaving for far less.
City are fuckin' doormats when it comes to fees.

BOOOOOOOOOO!

I can deffinatley see problems if we sign him

and most probs ireland will be sold which is unbearable

if we goes to villa.....well.... i might cry

he's going to prove city wrong, not the fans, the people who sold him and we'd regret it

I CANT BEAR IT! lol

neoblue said:
bluwes said:
£18 million + City premium + English player premium = £28 million

Nailed it right there!
Yeah,why not? Milner is top draw, I'm amazed by some of the comments on here about him, 'one good season'.....'flash in the pan'...blah blah blah......IMO Milner's playing trajectory over the past few seasons reflects that of a rising star in the English game, that he is English, that he scores goals, that he can dictate play from midfield and complete important passes, says to me he is the perfect candidate for City and our 'project' Also, I'd like to say to all the 'city fans' who keep critisisng(sp) Cook, Marwood and the rest of our negotiating team, what the fuck are you on about? 'oh, cook's fucking it up again.....they can't close a deal......they're paying too much,...blah,blah,blah' Like the rest of us, you haven't got a clue what's going on, MCFC are keeping things to themselves(good) and if you wanna believe the national(gutter) press then more fool you! Have a bit of faith, doom and gloom is nw in our past, let's look to a bright new future!

Miami Weiss said:
Forzacitizens said:

x2

He'll probably be another one season wonder, losing form gradually, leaving for far less.
City are fuckin' doormats when it comes to fees.

BOOOOOOOOOO!

x3

Very good player and a 100%er, i will be happy with Milner aslong as we still get Silva and Yaya who would give us that little bit extra to challange for trophies...

In other news Sky Italia has said you've made a bid for Krasic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.