Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aussie! said:
Blue Phil said:
Silva will be the best CAM in the league next year if Fabregas leaves Aresnal. Gerrard and
Lampard are nearly over the hill. Who else is there?

Well i'd like to believe Silva plays on the left wing, seeing that he is naturally a left footer. So comparing him against gerrard and lampard...
It'd be more apporpiate if you compare him against someone like Lenon or Bellamy who are 2 of the best wingers in the PL
so by that logic Barry is a left mid? Just because a player is left footed doesn't mean he has to play on the left, by that logic why isn't Gerrard a right winger? Or Lampard? Or Iniesta?

Would you say that Lescott IS a LB?

Anyways, Silva's best position is CAM by miles, as he's a passer of the ball, sure he can cross, but so can Gerrard, but he to is an undisputed CAM...

Aussie! said:
This statement, makes me (as a City fan) nervous because it implies Milner will be going to City. (Similiar situation)Much like the Lescott scenario where he was excluded from training before we signed him.

The last thing i want is for that overrated - overppriced prick to come.

Regardless of whether you rate him as a player,and,for the record,he is a very good one who will improve our team immensely,what right have you to call him a prick.

As ever Milner has acted in a dignified manner throughout this saga,he is a superb example of how a footballer should live their life.

Your well out of order here mate.

Hello.

As a Villa fan I think the statement is a bit of a nothing really, I think the club are just keeping the fans updated from an official source instead of reading constant dribble on other websites and twitter etc.

Personally, I think Milner is off. I think that Milner and his agent told O'Neill and the CEO this before the World Cup, they've also told them that starting contract negotiations is a no go. I think that O'Neill came out last week and told the fans this and this has upset James, who wants to leave the club without looking like the bad guy.

I think that he had a very good season last year and doubt he'll ever have a better one. £25m would be a very good deal for us, as I don't think he'll be playing week in week out and he is overrated.

I've watched him for the 2 seasons since he signed and the season a few years before on loan.

He does work his socks off, but he's frustrating. Lots of his crosses hit the first defender and he has no pace what so ever.

I just can't see him getting in your side if you sign Balotelli.

Maybe Mr.Barry will help pull the splinters out of his arse?

Paul (Villa fan).

Interestingly SSN has just said the reason for the delay in signing Balotelli is because CITY have stalled the deal and the reason is that all of our negotiation team are deep in talks for Milner so Balotelli has to wait.

Very specific info there unusually. City giving Milner priority over Balotelli...hope it doesn't backfire.

To be fair, not that I think Milner will be a fantastic signing for you, but he will do better then Balotelli methinks. Can't believe you are going for Balo. Your dressingroom is bound to explode at some point

Cobwebcat said:
Interestingly SSN has just said the reason for the delay in signing Balotelli is because CITY have stalled the deal and the reason is that all of our negotiation team are deep in talks for Milner so Balotelli has to wait.

Very specific info there unusually. City giving Milner priority over Balotelli...hope it doesn't backfire.

SSN are clueless, ignore what they say.

Bart said:
To be fair, not that I think Milner will be a fantastic signing for you, but he will do better then Balotelli methinks. Can't believe you are going for Balo. Your dressingroom is bound to explode at some point

It's a chance i'm happy to take,appreciate your in(bred)put though.

think milner is gonna be a brilliant signing to be honest!!!! is more talented than people give him credit for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.