Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
moomba said:
BenchillBlue said:
Moomba, its a true fact untill CL is reached were gonna get bent over on transfer fees and wages. It will change once those goals are reached. Milner is not worth the money stated, but Ireland isn't producing. Personally as were a work in progress we can't let sentiment get in the way. Ireland has been given his chance, and altho on his day he is world class, those days are few and far between. I'm for one who applaused the change.

Theres value out there, probably our big mistake was not taking a hard line and walking away from deals right at the start.

Has nothing to do with sentiment either, just a belief that Ireland on form is worth more than Milner on form. Milner is not a good fit for our squad and development, and that Ireland potentially could be. But if it involves Ireland or not, I don't think Milner is what we need.
I agree with better value out there, no doubt. Milner is proven premiership tho, and as stated, yes Ireland is class, but it's to erratic for a changing City.

Milner discussing personal terms with City but no fee agreed yet.

Not gonna tell you how I know (it's off a poster who is friends with Milner), but it's a fact.

This is the only time I will post 'owt that even resembles ITK.

YCNMIU said:

Not gonna tell you how I know (it's off a poster who is friends with Milner), but it's a fact.

didnt get the attention u needed as a child no?

Actually I didnt, but it doesnt change the facts.

I could have searched for a youtube link but couldnt be arsed.

Still waiting for Ajay to tell us that a midfielder who he can't name may sign soon.

YCNMIU said:

Cheers mate, let's hope it's wrapped up soon

YCNMIU said:
Actually I didnt, but it doesnt change the facts.

I could have searched for a youtube link but couldnt be arsed.

Still waiting for Ajay to tell us that a midfielder who he can't name may sign soon.

ur just as bad as ajay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.