Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
thomo said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Very true, anyone reckon we could see this finished today?.

dont think it will be done today. im thinking more thursday just because of the internationals. personnally think we agreed things over weekend with him. but no time for a medical before he went off to meet the squad. unless he is granted permission leave by fabio! could be done sooner but think a medical thursday morning and the signed and sealed.

just my opinion!

I think with all this O'Neill business it will be a lot quicker than this: I think it might have been him putting the blockers on the move, but now he's been told to get out of the way and he's spat his dummy and walked:

Milner will (should) sign tomorrow:

Surely this puts to bed Ireland going there ? (Which must be good news)

Villa are in turmoil, take at least a week or so for them to get another manager in - maybe longer. Then he needs to look over his squad, see what he wants and needs. Maybe de doesnt rate or want Ireland ?

Only 3 weeks to go till the window shuts. If you were Ireland would you go to villa with the wheels comming off. Cant see it. Midtable beckons for them this season ?

Hope this does not stop the Milner deal.....if Ireland was part of the deal, he may think twice.

If the Milner deal was so good for Villa, why would MON resign?

Conclusion: MON didn't think it was good for Villa, or he's now been told to sell Young to Spurs?

Sorry for the Villa fans. There's been talk of MON being unhappy with Lerner for many months.

I would imagine Ireland will still move on, if he stays then he won't be in Mancini's 25 will he ?

Marvin said:
Hope this does not stop the Milner deal.....if Ireland was part of the deal, he may think twice.

If the Milner deal was so good for Villa, why would MON resign?

Conclusion: MON didn't think it was good for Villa, or he's now been told to sell Young to Spurs?

Sorry for the Villa fans. There's been talk of MON being unhappy with Lerner for many months.

cant see it harming the milner deal but to be fair its been like this for a few years plus ive never really understood the rolling one year contract he was on?

Since most of the negiotations for this deal were between our chief executive Paul Faulkner and Lerner I can't see MON's resignation delaying the transfer.

bluemoon32 said:
I would imagine Ireland will still move on, if he stays then he won't be in Mancini's 25 will he ?
I think he would but it would probably mean a player like Jo would go, and Bellamy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.