Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
cityboy1 said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1302625/Stephen-Ireland-2m-demand-delays-James-Milner-Manchester-City.html

18 mill plus Ireland fucking hell

thats like 30 mill thought we weren't gonna pay 30 mil

If true, I think he is a good player but that is silly money, we should be giving Ireland his 2 m out of that.<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:49 pm --<br /><br />
Neville Kneville said:
Dodds82 said:
To interject, MON has got us to where we have been on average for the past twenty years, around 5th or 6th, with a few 2nds and 16ths thrown in.

He won us nothing so as the other guy said, we've had better managers and we've also played better football.

That's exactly what I've thought all along. Don't understand why everyone in the media thinks O'Neil is G.O.D. Villa have had many better football teams than that over the years & probably will again. Have to be careful not to put a numpty in charge now though. Important to get it right.

Why is he greedy? Its money he is entitled too.

Gary Cook is playing his usual silly buggers no doubt. The Bluenosed troglodyte.

only1paulsimpson said:
various news breaking that ireland holding up the conclusion demanding a £2M payoff,greedy bast***d !!
The same Ireland who some muppet on here was saying isn't money driven. Ireland isn't worth the steam off Milner's piss, Villa will be doing us a big favour ridding us of the Pikie fruit cake, makes me want to vomit thinking of how much he's taken off us already £2m? he can do one!

Neil McNab said:
only1paulsimpson said:
various news breaking that ireland holding up the conclusion demanding a £2M payoff,greedy bast***d !!
The same Ireland who some muppet on here was saying isn't money driven. Ireland isn't worth the steam off Milner's piss, Villa will be doing us a big favour ridding us of the Pikie fruit cake, makes me want to vomit thinking of how much he's taken off s already £2m? he can do one!
From player of the year to "pikie fruitcake"
Wow!! some boys on 'ere.
CTID

cityboy1 said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1302625/Stephen-Ireland-2m-demand-delays-James-Milner-Manchester-City.html

18 mill plus Ireland fucking hell

thats like 30 mill thought we weren't gonna pay 30 mil

Please don't tell me you believe the paper?

Dodds82 said:

Gary Cook is playing his usual silly buggers no doubt. The Bluenosed troglodyte.

Too = also, furthermore, besides
Two = 1+1
To = opposite of from

Neil McNab said:
Dodds82 said:

Too = also, furthermore, besides
Two = 1+1
To = opposite of from

The last refuge of the scoundrel.

Taylor said:
Hope we get this sorted tomorrow morning.

Unlikely I reckon. According to Pat Murphy on Radio 5, who knows his midlands football, Milner will still be a Villa player come the weekend. It's all down to what happens with Ireland, and how long it takes and what the outcome is. Maybe we could offer them Robinho instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.