Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arry is Bent said:
Look I am more than happy to take the grief providing when this saga finishes the people giving me the grief can hold there hands up and the Villa fan (Dodds) can pay up. As I have said NMF, I do contract work for AVFC and other football clubs (Several League two, League one, Championship and 3 Premiership clubs) and happen to know one or two people with good contacts.

You’re claiming to be a contract lawyer? Drop me a PM as to which firm fella.

Arry is Bent said:
Look I am more than happy to take the grief providing when this saga finishes the people giving me the grief can hold there hands up and the Villa fan (Dodds) can pay up. As I have said NMF, I do contract work for AVFC and other football clubs (Several League two, League one, Championship and 3 Premiership clubs) and happen to know one or two people with good contacts.

As far as Villa being Irelands best option I am not sure if that is the case, I know of at least two other clubs that would love him on their books. IMO Ireland is holding out for the right club (Preferably in the top 4) and until he gets that he is happy to pick up his wedge and look to fight for his spot here.

Providing Ireland doesn't get what he wants and no bid from a top team materialises, I can possibly see him moving on in January if he still hasn't found a way back in the City squad. IMO, this is not ITK but I believe he will be a Liverpool player either at the end of the current window or in January.

not doubting you as i haven't got a clue what's going on behind the scenes at my beloved club, however i find it suprising that SI would get snywhere near the dippers first team, what with Cole and Poulsen arriving and Gerrard also playing in the role that would be best suited to SI - just off the front man

Ireland is still in negotiations regarding a payoff, both city and Ireland expect this to be resolved shortly, everything is done so far barring medicals. Milner and Ireland have both agreed to their contracts provisionally, just this payoff holding it up. Expect this to be resolved soon.

Arry is bent is wrong btw, yesterday he claimed Ireland hasn't even spoke to villa! this deal is very advanced and nearly there! will be completed by Tuesday latest.

Arry is Bent said:

As far as Villa being Irelands best option I am not sure if that is the case, I know of at least two other clubs that would love him on their books. IMO Ireland is holding out for the right club (Preferably in the top 4) and until he gets that he is happy to pick up his wedge and look to fight for his spot here.

Providing Ireland doesn't get what he wants and no bid from a top team materialises, I can possibly see him moving on in January if he still hasn't found a way back in the City squad. IMO, this is not ITK but I believe he will be a Liverpool player either at the end of the current window or in January.

Hi mate, cheers for the reply but only just seen it. Anyway, when I said Irelands "best option" I meant his only option City are willing to let him go to. They will not sell him to anyone in the top 4 regardless of how much they would like him, unless they offered a silly amount, say £15m, and lets face it that aint going to happen.
Liverpool - I could see this but only as a player + cash deal for someone like Torres imo.

The Fixer said:
Earlier on today on ssn bobby said milner might take another 2 or 3 days to sort out... just listening to ssn now and i'm sure it just said mancini now saying it could take upto 2 weeks now am i hearing this right?

He probably just said the usual line about 2 weeks until the window closes.

Interestedobserver said:
Ireland is still in negotiations regarding a payoff, both city and Ireland expect this to be resolved shortly, everything is done so far barring medicals. Milner and Ireland have both agreed to their contracts provisionally, just this payoff holding it up. Expect this to be resolved soon.

Arry is bent is wrong btw, yesterday he claimed Ireland hasn't even spoke to villa! this deal is very advanced and nearly there! will be completed by Tuesday latest.

Ooh, this has just got exciting!

Interestedobserver reckons it's all but a done deal... while Arry is Bent claims that it is never going to happen!

So who is right? Who will be skipping about and who will be eating shit?

Make your bets, gents as to who is right...

My money is on Inerestedobserver...

Interestedobserver said:

Interestedobserver, AKA Desert Rat? ...I wonder?

Anyway, seems very plausible

Cheers Gaz!

Interestedobserver said:

This is how I understand it as well. I have no idea though on the deadlines, you must be more clued up than I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.