Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bojinov29 said:
FishFoot said:
Any news on this one?

It's gone really quiet.

If it's not wrapped up by Tuesday then I think Milner will be heading to Vienna with our squad for the game on Thursday and it'll go right up to the end of the window.

Is Ireland still negotiating a pay off?

no news floating around the midlands about this one then?

There's the odd rumour that Milner may have had a change of heart, but there's nothing to back it up. So it's probably a load of rubbish.

James got a standing ovation when he was took off yesterday, he work his socks off and scored but seemed distracted.

His demeanor yesterday would suggest that he is still on the way to eastlands. It seems a lot of the negotiations were around Ireland and now he's said he wants two mill the negotiations have effectively been put back a week. Thats how i see it anyway. Anyone else worried that if Villa play him in the Europa League then it could scupper the deal (Cup Tied)? Surely they have an agreement for him to be left out of the squad....

MartynX said:
His demeanor yesterday would suggest that he is still on the way to eastlands. It seems a lot of the negotiations were around Ireland and now he's said he wants two mill the negotiations have effectively been put back a week. Thats how i see it anyway. Anyone else worried that if Villa play him in the Europa League then it could scupper the deal (Cup Tied)? Surely they have an agreement for him to be left out of the squad....

it would be absolute madness on city's part if that was to happen.

leewill31 said:
MartynX said:

Very true but its not like city havn't got the finer things wrong before. i.e. Cook going to milan without the right paper work. Hart having no call back clause in his loan to Brum.

I wouldnt put it past them!

Im surprised SSN havn't got cameras at Bodymoor heath to see if he is at training today. Surely that would show how close we are on a deal.

MartynX said:
leewill31 said:

Very true but its not like city havn't got the finer things wrong before. i.e. Cook going to milan without the right paper work. Hart having no call back clause in his loan to Brum.

Well he is a Villa fan, so what would he know about football!!! Just kidding(although I believe he is).

kinky7 said:
Im surprised SSN havn't got cameras at Bodymoor heath to see if he is at training today. Surely that would show how close we are on a deal.

might be a positive sign(only a guess), if they had any info this was gonna go pear shaped they'd be breaking news every 5 mins to slate us one way or another

DontLookBackInAnger said:
MartynX said:

Well he is a Villa fan, so what would he know about football!!! Just kidding(although I believe he is).

cook is a brummie fan!

bojinov29 said:
kinky7 said:

might be a positive sign(only a guess), if they had any info this was gonna go pear shaped they'd be breaking news every 5 mins to slate us one way or another

My thoughts exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.