Milner or Nasri?

Chippy_boy said:
BlueAnorak said:
Milner any day of the week. The output from Silva improves dramatically when Milner is playing.
You should follow a different sport.

Why? With the current squad I'd rather play both.
With Milner playing Silva tends to play in a more central role and as a result we get the very best from Merlin.
We also get behind the opposition defence on the left that leads to lots of chances and more goals.
Nasri gives you more possession but there isn't enough end product.

BlueAnorak said:
Chippy_boy said:
BlueAnorak said:
Milner any day of the week. The output from Silva improves dramatically when Milner is playing.
You should follow a different sport.

Why? With the current squad I'd rather play both.
With Milner playing Silva tends to play in a more central role and as a result we get the very best from Merlin.
We also get behind the opposition defence on the left that leads to lots of chances and more goals.
Nasri gives you more possession but there isn't enough end product.

lol really

Nasri all day. We've seen how much City struggle when neither Sammy or Silva play (ie Sheffield Wednesday) I think Nasri has shown his importance time and again in the absence of Silva.

Also I feel he gets a lot of stick on here because he doesn't play the same kind of wonder passes that Silva does. But I think he holds the ball very good and plays a very important role when he plays.

Milner works hard but isn't in the same league as Nasri in terms of the way City play, his best imo comes from him playing with Nasri/ Silva not instead of/ without.

Milner has been great this year but IMO he is not as good as Nasri or Jovetic in a wide attacking midfield role.

I love Milner as a squad player but seriously this thread is a joke. Nasri all round stars are way ahead of Jimmy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.