Milner or Nasri?

I look at the question differently - whose absence would we miss most ? Jimmy is a 100% grafter and in times of real hardship steps up with his sleeves rolled up ready for a war, he's a great pro but doesn't excel in any particular area just a solid all round journeyman squad player. Sammy on the other hand has the ability to change games, has skill to spare his guile and trickery can open up defences and make things happen, he has good vision and workrate. My only gripe with Sammy is his ability to disappear during games especially when things aren't going well for the team or him he can drift in and out of games sometimes but his overall ability gives me the opinion that we'd feel his loss most.

Milner. Nasri is too inconsistent and could be replaced by loads of of midfielders of similar ability and playing style who are more consistent. Jimmy is consistent and always gives 100%, he'll play anywhere you tell him to and is a managers wet dream. I personally think we always play a lot better when James plays. Not many Milners out there but theres a few Nasri's.

Can people please please PLEASE stop coming on the radio and saying Milner is underappreciated! For fucks sake, he's the most popular player at the club among fans!! Gets the biggest cheers, has the most songs about him. He's far from underappreciated.

I think underappreciated is just a by-word for works hard and is shit at football.

I'd also go as far as to say he's the most overrated player at the club since Dickov. Was appalling again today and got rightly hooked at half time.

callumcity said:
Milner. Nasri is too inconsistent and could be replaced by loads of of midfielders of similar ability and playing style who are more consistent. Jimmy is consistent and always gives 100%, he'll play anywhere you tell him to and is a managers wet dream. I personally think we always play a lot better when James plays. Not many Milners out there but theres a few Nasri's.

As the kids would say, 'Epic Fail'.

You can't compare the two based on quality. It's a miss match, and that's not because of today's performance. It's just a fact.

callumcity said:

Oh fucking dear....talk about clueless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.