Milner update.

Pollerz said:
lo guys, getting alot of pms asking about a certain Mr Torres.

All i can say to you on this for certain is there has been contact with his reps and city. Also his reps and chelsea.

I know we really want this one but i have a general feeling that we will not pull it off and we will see torres at liverpool until january at the least.

Maybe tolmie has some different information to me on this that he would like to share in a none cryptic video manner

:)

This is what 80s shorts has been saying for the last three weeks in his Torres thread. Although he is adamant he will join before the start of August.

lol It's my Mate's fathers mate. LOL does sound like im chatting shit, But when i said make of it what you will, I was doing great just posting the Info, I didnt have too.

Pollerz seem's to of backed me up slightly too

marshall906 said:
lol It's my Mate's fathers mate. LOL does sound like im chatting shit, But when i said make of it what you will, I was doing great just posting the Info, I didnt have too.

Pollerz seem's to of backed me up slightly too

Good on ya bud,appreciate any effort on the info front,however small!

cityboy1 said:
this guy isn't worth 30 mill
Same here. You pay £25-30m for players who win things, Balotelli and Toure = Champions League trophy, titles - Milner = Nothing. If we do pay the 25m, then Aston Villa will be laughing to the bank and clubs will know forever that City are a light touch when it comes to buying players.

villa will finally agree to let him go , they are hoping for 30 but realize 25 is the best they can get.

He is worth at most 18 or 21m pounds they better not try and take us for mugs.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:09 pm --<br /><br />We should forget about him and take krasic who is clearly a much better winger than him and for a cheaper price,we need quality and shouldn't be blinded by people nationalities or work rate despite not being good enough.

I think that we need to complete the rest of our business and then announce that we have finished spending before we will find out if Villa's position is going to move. We certainly don't want to be moving any closer to their current asking price as what we have (allegedly) put onthe table seriously stretches the imagination as to what good value is. If you take away the Englishness link from this deal then there really are several cheeper and probably more talented deals readily available to us all of which could be tied up quickly if needed.

Oh and to all of you blinded bye this deal and the 'he has improved year on year' brigade. You buy potential at 18/19yrs old, at 24 you should be buying the completed article and if that is what he represents then he is a long way shy of being good enough to make the step up to where our club is heading. He may have been a valuable contributor to our 2009/2010 season and a player of his type may (or may not) have been the difference in the push for fourth. But we missed the boat last year, I feel it would be foolish to catch it this. I feel that unless he suddenly reveals that he has a lot more to his game then we will only be buying to end up selling again next year.

Foolish in any line of business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.