Milner update.

Burnage Burnsy said:
Forzacitizens said:
the difference between the milner and lescott saga, is that there were concrete rumours Lescott seriously wanted to come to City, Were not so sure how much Milner wants to come

^^

Is that possible?

;-)

probably not, however it was widely regarded that he wanted to come to city :)

Why would O'Neill say Milner wanted to come, if it wasn't true? Some people are complete idiots on here, I'm sorry to be so bland about it.

roque balboa said:
Why would O'Neill say Milner wanted to come, if it wasn't true? Some people are complete idiots on here, I'm sorry to be so bland about it.
I will edit your post as we don't use words like that on bluemoon.

The Fixer said:
So milner came out and dismissed he's asked to leave, he's obviously not that hooked on coming or he'd have put a official transfer request to progress the negotiations etc

Fcuk him leave him there for me.

Missed that completely; I can't keep up with all the transfer quotes atm!

I think he wants to come, but I guess it's possible that his agent is advising him to say that for loyalty payment purposes (ala Joey Barton when he left us).

Plus, if we don't up our bid then he has to consider he may be stuck at Villa next season. Villa aren't desperate for cash; they won't accept less just because he hands in a transfer request.

O'Neil is right; he'll give 100% next season whoever he is playing for (one of the reasons we want him!).

roque balboa said:

no need for that.

de niro said:
roque balboa said:
I will edit your post as we don't use words like that on bluemoon.

Tar, got a little frustrated as all.

The Fixer said:
So milner came out and dismissed he's asked to leave, he's obviously not that hooked on coming or he'd have put a official transfer request to progress the negotiations etc

Of course he's expressed an interest in coming.

Your comment shows real ignorance of contracts and transfers.

I don't mean to be personal, lots of football fans seem to think that way: you want to leave so you put in a tranfer request and inform the media.

It really, really doen't work that way.

Didsbury Dave said:
The Fixer said:

Of course he's expressed an interest in coming.

Your comment shows real ignorance of contracts and transfers.

I don't mean to be personal, lots of football fans seem to think that way: you want to leave so you put in a tranfer request and inform the media.

It really, really doen't work that way.

Well as far as i'm concerned he should knock in an official transfer request end of for me, it's plain to see city don't wanna meet villa's 30 mill valuation and he could force villa's hand ever so slightly.. just my opinion on it tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.