Milner update.

I wouldn't say 'ongoing' more 'on hold'. The City team have been with Balotelli's people the past two days. Back to Milner tomorrow?

If this happens if will be on our terms now looking on here, Newsnow, Men, other forums and various other places the mood music seems to be we wont offer more than £24 million, we are not willing to include any players as part of the deal - cash only.

THere is a possibility they will be given first option on the likes of Ireland, Bellamy, Nedum IF they meet our valuations for the players individually, the players actually want to go to villa AND we decide these players wont be needed for our final 25 man squad (due to more signings etc)

I can still see this deal falling through as they effectively want double his real world value plus us to give away decent squad players as part of the deal for a fraction of their real value.

alera said:
If this happens if will be on our terms now looking on here, Newsnow, Men, other forums and various other places the mood music seems to be we wont offer more than £24 million, we are not willing to include any players as part of the deal - cash only.

THere is a possibility they will be given first option on the likes of Ireland, Bellamy, Nedum IF they meet our valuations for the players individually, the players actually want to go to villa AND we decide these players wont be needed for our final 25 man squad (due to more signings etc)

I can still see this deal falling through as they effectively want double his real world value plus us to give away decent squad players as part of the deal for a fraction of their real value.
Not sure what a "real world value" is. If you look at what players like Owen Hargreaves and Carrick have gone for, it's on a par.

If Milner is such an average no-mark, how did they do so well last season in the League and Cups? He's the PFA Young player of the Year, and has been steadily progressing each season since making the breakthrough at Leeds. I've always rated him. If you want flicks, and tippy-tappy fancy football I can see why you're not impressed. Every team needs a Milner. If Yaya can play every game then maybe we can do without, but he's not going to manage that. De Jong is too static, so's Barry and no one else in City's team fulfils the role that Milner can play. Possibly Michael Johnson, but he's a long way off playing

Marvin said:
alera said:

Not sure what a "real world value" is. If you look at what players like Owen Hargreaves and Carrick have gone for, it's on a par.

If Milner is such an average no-mark, how did they do so well last season in the League and Cups? He's the PFA Young player of the Year, and has been steadily progressing each season since making the breakthrough at Leeds. I've always rated him. If you want flicks, and tippy-tappy fancy football I can see why you're not impressed. Every team needs a Milner. If Yaya can play every game then maybe we can do without, but he's not going to manage that. De Jong is too static, so's Barry and no one else in City's team fulfils the role that Milner can play. Possibly Michael Johnson, but he's a long way off playing

This. Bang on for me that

have they stopped putting raisins in the balti pies for this season, i dont like raisins in my balti pie's and i would like them to stop it

alera said:

come on mate put milners voodoo doll down you must of ran out of pins by now :)

Marvin said:
alera said:

Exactly when is Michael Johnson ready to be available for 1st team football?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.