Milner update.

Tez Tosterone said:
NewbBlue said:
28 mil is a compromise? Yikes! Sounds like we're getting taken to the cleaners for a player already estranged from the coach.

Offer 24, take it or leave it.

What's the point of splitting hairs on £4m when setting it against the purchase of Roque Santa Cruz at £17m.

If indications that Leslie wants to take Croque to Craven Cottage are true, I am prepared to wager that the offer on the table would be not unadjacent to a figure of £6m. And even that would be a very generous offer.

The 'indications' was just some drunken hack making a lazy link. Guesswork which just may come to pass.

As for Villa we are playing poker. They desperately want our cash.

john@staustell said:
Tez Tosterone said:
What's the point of splitting hairs on £4m when setting it against the purchase of Roque Santa Cruz at £17m.

If indications that Leslie wants to take Croque to Craven Cottage are true, I am prepared to wager that the offer on the table would be not unadjacent to a figure of £6m. And even that would be a very generous offer.

The 'indications' was just some drunken hack making a lazy link. Guesswork which just may come to pass.

As for Villa we are playing poker. They desperately want our cash.

And maybe City don't want to give them much time to spend it in this window.

alera said:
Ireland has made it clear he is not interested in going to Villa or Sunderland said as much in a recent interview.

We wont pay more than £24 million (Still £10 million too much IMO) Villa are demanding £30 million - What David Villa cost Barca !

Villa wont match our Valuation of Ireland (£12 - £14 million)

Ireland wont go to Villa anyway. This deal is dead as far as I can see and I honestly believe thats good news for city. Move on and buy a better German or Dutch player for half the money. Leave Villa with an unsettled player and no money or time for new signings, worked out perfectly as far as I am concerned.

didn't david villa cost barca 34 mill

Ticket For Schalke said:
Tez Tosterone said:

Itll be interesting how hughes goes about that, as he cannot offer a low amount, as we will say " well you thought he was worth this much last season". so if hughes comes in, i expect at least 10m, 18m for him and bells.

that would be great, but some how i doubt that managers are invloved with the values and finance of a transfer..... well except for golum, who own Everton you know

TheLegendOfBerti said:
beyond a joke now, how this guy could be worth more than Rooney, Drogba, Tevez, Lampard, Essien, Robben, Toure, Silva is beyond me.

Wow, are they all up for sale this summer? I didnt realise

Just posted what villa mate from works has told me today deal is done for 25mill no players to villa

chesterbells said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
beyond a joke now, how this guy could be worth more than Rooney, Drogba, Tevez, Lampard, Essien, Robben, Toure, Silva is beyond me.

Wow, are they all up for sale this summer? I didnt realise

no but when other clubs had their money they didn't have to pay as much as we are on james frigging milner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.