Milner update.

Pollerz said:
Any Mod around please remove this thread, i will be removing myself from this forum.

If anybody wishes to know where i will be posting my information or information about blogs or voice blogs u can still pm me i will leave this account active.

Bye.

Guarantee your back by next week. woman.

Ntini77 said:
Pollerz said:
Any Mod around please remove this thread, i will be removing myself from this forum.

If anybody wishes to know where i will be posting my information or information about blogs or voice blogs u can still pm me i will leave this account active.

Bye.

I can tell you now that i wont be, "woman" and lol.

I just don't understand why we're paying anything more than 15 million for the guy. If we hadn't been linked to him I don't think anyone on the forum would be that arsed about trying to sign him. We could get someone like Gourcuff for 30 mill, or even Javi Martinez form Athletic Bilbao we could get for a lot less. Nothing more than an average player Milner, if he wasn't English he wouldn't get any attention.

svennis pennis said:
Pollerz said:

Bye.

You need to chill Winston.
when someone says your comments are utter bullshit, the conclusion can only be not to bother

Blue Phil said:
ono said:
Pollerz in "getting angry when somebody questions his prediction" shock

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=131383&p=2212091&hilit=pollerz#p2212091" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=131383&p=2212091&hilit=pollerz#p2212091</a>
I don't understand why i am a idiot with a tiny brain? All i have done is provided him with his own quotes and questioned him. I haven't used offensive language and i have only talked in fact.

Nothing more, Nothing less than a...

keyboardwarriorsolo.jpg

You did say on page 21 that you guessed he was talking bullshit!! Although you did add a smile (at least I think it was a smile) ;)

Marvin said:
svennis pennis said:
You need to chill Winston.
when someone says your comments are utter bullshit, the conclusion can only be not to bother

couldnt agree with you more, its rather frustrating to see peeple so blinded by the media circus because they really dont have a clue how the footballing world is run, for instance this spurs bid for parker.. the only reason thats become public is because spurs are cheap and that pissed off west ham dont think for 1 min they didnt say parker could go if the money was right

Why is it everyones mission to rid the board of anyone who passes on info. Its a joke, no wonder this site gts slagged off all over the net.

Pollerz said:
Ntini77 said:

I can tell you now that i wont be, "woman" and lol.
Back already?

;)

Oh and PS: Please stay! We need people that share info, WE CANT RELY ON DODGY TRANSLATIONS!

You're one of the only 'ITKs' left!

Pollerz said:
Marvin said:

couldnt agree with you more, its rather frustrating to see peeple so blinded by the media circus because they really dont have a clue how the footballing world is run, for instance this spurs bid for parker.. the only reason thats become public is because spurs are cheap and that pissed off west ham dont think for 1 min they didnt say parker could go if the money was right
Reflects badly on them although to be fair there's so many chancers around so its easy for new members or occasional visitors to lump the WUM with the genuine poster. How do you know who's telling the truth from the lie? Have to rely on memory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.