Milner update.

ireland ,,faking family deaths,pink cars,superman underpants,mentaly unstable ,no winning mentality ,wont represent his country incase the have banter ,which he says is bullying ,,,can i drop him off at villa park ...get milner to replace this clown

I wouldn't swap Milner for Ireland straight up let alone throw money in on the deal as well. Bent Arry was talking about Ireland being worth £11m a week ago, and that's probably close to the mark.

£20m plus Ireland for Milner would just be rank stupidity IMO.

SupermanUnderpants said:
i8rags said:
he is worth what we can get for him and its pretty clear there is no one beating down the door. so the point he is trying to make is 5 mill saved and a wage saved probably makes it a good deal for city.

That's because you know' exactly who's in for him!
We can do better than this deal and nearly everyone on here, No I'll rephrase, nearly every City fan understands that. Mate, we're being shafted on this deal and if you think otherwise I feel quite bad fer yer.
eh.dont feel bad for me, stevie is a clown and nearly all, i will rephrase that, all city fans know he is not a full un. have you ever heard of a another footballer who wears a wig and when he gets the piss took he fakes a family death. bizzare, talented yes, but very not right. if his head was right he would be worth 10-12 mill.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:03 pm --<br /><br />
moomba said:
I wouldn't swap Milner for Ireland straight up let alone throw money in on the deal as well. Bent Arry was talking about Ireland being worth £11m a week ago, and that's probably close to the mark.

£20m plus Ireland for Milner would just be rank stupidity IMO.
ffs its a px value. we are not selling him, we are throwing him in as part of the deal. basically we are getting trade value.

i8rags said:
SupermanUnderpants said:
That's because you know' exactly who's in for him!
We can do better than this deal and nearly everyone on here, No I'll rephrase, nearly every City fan understands that. Mate, we're being shafted on this deal and if you think otherwise I feel quite bad fer yer.
eh.dont feel bad for me, stevie is a clown and nearly all, i will rephrase that, all city fans know he is not a full un. have you ever heard of a another footballer who wears a wig and when he gets the piss took he fakes a family death. bizzare, talented yes, but very not right. if his head was right he would be worth 10-12 mill.
HAHAHAha, you've just had to wait for someone else to post a response you can take from, you should of just quoted what he said. Now read below, become enlightened and grow some common sense.

We sold Joey barton years back for wait for it....... £5.8million, and that guy WAS THE fucking clown. Now how is a slightly deranged but skillfull player worth less than a thug like JB? More than £5million please, I mean ffs Chinedum just has a bid worth £6m

SupermanUnderpants said:
i8rags said:
eh.dont feel bad for me, stevie is a clown and nearly all, i will rephrase that, all city fans know he is not a full un. have you ever heard of a another footballer who wears a wig and when he gets the piss took he fakes a family death. bizzare, talented yes, but very not right. if his head was right he would be worth 10-12 mill.
HAHAHAha, you've just had to wait for someone else to post a response you can take from, you should of just quoted what he said. Now read below, become enlightened and grow some common sense.

We sold Joey barton years back for wait for it....... £5.8million, and that guy WAS THE fucking clown. Now how is a slightly deranged but skillfull player worth less than a thug like JB? More than £5million please, I mean ffs Chinedum just has a bid worth £6m
are you for real. everyone thinks like this, the media, his teammates, the whole of ireland. are you in love with him or something. he is clearly talented and clearly not right in the head. the players and values you refer to are players that were wanted by clubs so they command a better value. we r offering him in trade to villa, so the value is bound to be less. i hope he stays for your sake as you will clearly be very upset and would have to change your user name. where i sit there is that banner and trust me the whole stand would applaud if someone were to let it accidentally come loose. superman my arse.

i8rags said:
SupermanUnderpants said:

are you for real. everyone thinks like this, the media, his teammates, the whole of ireland. are you in love with him or something. he is clearly talented and clearly not right in the head. the players and values you refer to are players that were wanted by clubs so they command a better value. we r offering him in trade to villa, so the value is bound to be less. i hope he stays for your sake as you will clearly be very upset and would have to change your user name. where i sit there is that banner and trust me the whole stand would applaud if someone were to let it accidentally come loose. superman my arse.
and you'd rather have Robbo back. I read other threads you know!

SupermanUnderpants said:
i8rags said:
and you'd rather have Robbo back. I read other threads you know!
if you read it you will be aware that i believe robbie made ireland a better player, unless it was coincidental that was irelands best year. silva and robbie worth a look i believe. but either way i wont be changing my user name to show my support for him or my love.

I do love Stephen Ireland, as much as I love any CITY player while their still at CITY. Unlike other fans that can find nowt better to do than slag our own off, ALL TOO OFTEN.

I'd like Milner in our team, I've said in previous threads he's awesome. But he isn't worth having the piss taken out of us by RL or MON.

Now i8rags, you said in the Robbo thread, after all he's done you'd still like him back in the team. I hear that, I do. Its just what else you said in that thread about people running off him and people around him that can do things. I'm pretty certain SI got player of the season by doing just what your on about, running off him etc, they played well together and its big reason why SI ended up being player of the season that season. So you have a player your slagging off in one thread, but sort of calling out for in another.

I put a valid point on Barton being worth £5.8m (and teh more I think about that the more a realise we got fookin deal) and yet no, you'd rather comment about wigs and stupid shit like that, its not football based mate, its personal shit that anyone can bring up to try and end an argument. Maybe your username says it all, and you are what is known as a bitter blue. ;)

Kettles on by the way. You poppin round ferabrew?<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:44 am --<br /><br />
i8rags said:
if you read it you will be aware that i believe robbie made ireland a better player, unless it was coincidental that was irelands best year. silva and robbie worth a look i believe. but either way i wont be changing my user name to show my support for him or my love.

Well we agree on this at least, Robbie and SI did play well together, and yeah, Its looking like I'll be changing my username soon.

One lump or two pal?

SupermanUnderpants said:
I do love Stephen Ireland, as much as I love any CITY player while their still at CITY. Unlike other fans that can find nowt better to do than slag our own off, ALL TOO OFTEN.

I'd like Milner in our team, I've said in previous threads he's awesome. But he isn't worth having the piss taken out of us by RL or MON.

Now i8rags, you said in the Robbo thread, after all he's done you'd still like him back in the team. I hear that, I do. Its just what else you said in that thread about people running off him and people around him that can do things. I'm pretty certain SI got player of the season by doing just what your on about, running off him etc, they played well together and its big reason why SI ended up being player of the season that season. So you have a player your slagging off in one thread, but sort of calling out for in another.

I put a valid point on Barton being worth £5.8m (and teh more I think about that the more a realise we got fookin deal) and yet no, you'd rather comment about wigs and stupid shit like that, its not football based mate, its personal shit that anyone can bring up to try and end an argument. Maybe your username says it all, and you are what is known as a bitter blue. ;)

Kettles on by the way. You poppin round ferabrew?

-- Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:44 am --

i8rags said:

Well we agree on this at least, Robbie and SI did play well together, and yeah, Its looking like I'll be changing my username soon.

One lump or two pal?
very true proper bitter. kettle bit has lost me, do we know each other or am i missing something.

yozzer said:
ireland ,,faking family deaths,pink cars,superman underpants,mentaly unstable ,no winning mentality ,wont represent his country incase the have banter ,which he says is bullying ,,,can i drop him off at villa park ...get milner to replace this clown
What's wrong with that?

And the rest of it just isn't true, and how do you know he faked a family members death? I think I missed it....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.