Milner update.

couldnt care less about ireland to be honest apart from one good season hes not really done much for me, looked ok the other night but its not enough, we need consistancy. you just dont get that with him, all the skill in the world but if his head isnt right, its no good, yep i agree £20m + ireland is too much but so what it wont make a dint in the owners pocket and you will have a good grafting consistant performer who creates, scores and does the leg work that some stars wont....Brring it on for me

BillyShears said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
Sounds about right to me that... Maybe a little excessive, but nothing like paying £30m cash!

Our pants remain up if that's the case. Phew.

PMSL...You've got to be fucking JOKING...what kind of a clown thinks that 20 million PLUS Ireland ISN'T us getting bent over a table...???????
me. great business. stevie is one step away from the nut house imo. he also runs like he has a bungy cord attached to his back. bet you call him supermate.

Deal will be done by end of weekend, I am not ITK or would never claim to be but I do have a contact working on this deal.

A few loose ends to tie up and then Milner will be signed, personal terms all agreed and medical being prepared.

bluemoondave said:
Deal will be done by end of weekend, I am not ITK or would never claim to be but I do have a contact working on this deal.

A few loose ends to tie up and then Milner will be signed, personal terms all agreed and medical being prepared.
hey, i am not itk but i am itk.

I've just put ireland in my dream team at work on the bases he's joining villa. £20 million plus ireland is laughable. £14-16 million more like.

i8rags said:
BillyShears said:
PMSL...You've got to be fucking JOKING...what kind of a clown thinks that 20 million PLUS Ireland ISN'T us getting bent over a table...???????
me. great business. stevie is one step away from the nut house imo. he also runs like he has a bungy cord attached to his back. bet you call him supermate.

I think its good business to,Ireland really aint the player alot of people think he is,i think hes very,very average at best!!!!

hey, i am not itk but i am itk.[/quote]

Well I don't want a barrage of abuse!! my contact is from the Villa side as I have no contacts at City at all, he told me they are getting a player from us but would not say who and that is what has been holding up the deal (our valuation of said player does not match Villa's valuation and a few problems with personal terms for this player).

serious now. i would not give anything like 10 mill for stevie. so on that basis we are not giving anything like 30 mill to villa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.