Milner update.

I have to say that i like Ireland but he has imo only really had 3/4's of a good season and does go missing a lot when playing out wide (needs must sometimes and i know he doesn't like it out wide but you still have to try your hardest) whereas Milner plays out wide, but is equally as good in the middle.

Whether it's £20M + Ireland or not is debatable but I don't think Ireland will play much for us this year and needs a change to help sort his head out

Good luck to him, and welcome to Manchester JM.

BillyShears said:
PMSL...You've got to be fucking JOKING...what kind of a clown thinks that 20 million PLUS Ireland ISN'T us getting bent over a table...???????

Seems I'm not alone lol.

If that's the deal on the table I'd take it. Quick. Before they change their minds.

Milner will play, Ireland won't. I'd say the deal (if as reported) would stack up to about £25m value.

SalfordCityBlue said:
BillyShears said:
PMSL...You've got to be fucking JOKING...what kind of a clown thinks that 20 million PLUS Ireland ISN'T us getting bent over a table...???????

Seems I'm not alone lol.

If that's the deal on the table I'd take it. Quick. Before they change their minds.

Milner will play, Ireland won't. I'd say the deal (if as reported) would stack up to about £25m value.
fact.

SalfordCityBlue said:
BillyShears said:

Seems I'm not alone lol.

So sTephen Ireland's worth £5m?

Absolutely PMSL.

Didsbury Dave said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
Seems I'm not alone lol.

Absolutely PMSL.
7 tops.

SupermanUnderpants said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Absolutely PMSL.

^^ This!
he is worth what we can get for him and its pretty clear there is no one beating down the door. so the point he is trying to make is 5 mill saved and a wage saved probably makes it a good deal for city.

i8rags said:
SupermanUnderpants said:
he is worth what we can get for him and its pretty clear there is no one beating down the door. so the point he is trying to make is 5 mill saved and a wage saved probably makes it a good deal for city.

That's because you know' exactly who's in for him!
We can do better than this deal and nearly everyone on here, No I'll rephrase, nearly every City fan understands that. Mate, we're being shafted on this deal and if you think otherwise I feel quite bad fer yer.

Didsbury Dave said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
Seems I'm not alone lol.

It depends on what season you watched him play - the one good one =12m -15m
last year and most of the others 5m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.