Milner wants out?

football is a short career,he just wants to play,at a club like city there is always 1 or 2 players that are going to get frustrated at the lack of game time,unfortunately for us us it looks as tho milner wants away!! top pro imo….IF he goes will be sadly missed

TrueBlue1705 said:
I think Milner has some grounds to be p*ssed off - there were games when he played brill but there was always a feeling in Pellegrini's eyes that he would be second string. It must be very frustrating to think no matter how well you play your status is lower than some other players!!

He was rewarded for his display at Anfield with a start v Sunderland and stunk the place out.

Saying that I'd like him to stay as he is a good squad player and is a popular lad in the dressing room. If he moves on I wish him a the best.

SSN saying we will sign only three players, Sagna seems like it's happening, Fernadno as well.... so that leaves only one spot which surely must be a centre back.
I doubt we'd let Milner (or Yaya) leave without replacing them so they will thus stay.

I hope he doesn't leave - he's so valuable in some games.

At home to teams like Sunderland and West Brom - not for me.

He hasn't got the guile to break down teams, but he's very good in some hard away games.

The games in the run-in away to Palace and Everton were the perfect games for Milner. Those are the games where you need hard working, strong players in midfield. He's a real battler and we all know he's very versatilie.

He's very different to our other midfielders, Silva, Nasri and even Navas.

He would be difficult to replace so I hope he's still here next season.

If (and it's a big if) Milner wants out he should just put in a formal transfer request. I'm sure the club would do our best to accommodate him.

Half of the annual bullshit between players and clubs happens because players don't want to show loyalty to the club, but don't want to lose their lucrative loyalty bonuses.

If it was up to me I'd ban loyalty bonuses as they count for nothing at the end of the day.

Sky Blue said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
I think Milner has some grounds to be p*ssed off - there were games when he played brill but there was always a feeling in Pellegrini's eyes that he would be second string. It must be very frustrating to think no matter how well you play your status is lower than some other players!!

He was rewarded for his display at Anfield with a start v Sunderland and stunk the place out.

Saying that I'd like him to stay as he is a good squad player and is a popular lad in the dressing room. If he moves on I wish him a the best.

Errmmm on that basis then Demichelis was very lucky to retain the backing of Pellegrini - because he had several stinkers and made some absolute howlers ..... Pellegrini kept playing him and he came good for us in the end. It's amazing what that can do for a player the difference between feeling the manager is right behind you or just feeling he sees you as a second string backup player!!!

Matt the Giant said:
SSN saying we will sign only three players, Sagna seems like it's happening, Fernadno as well.... so that leaves only one spot which surely must be a centre back.
I doubt we'd let Milner (or Yaya) leave without replacing them so they will thus stay.

How do SSN no how many players we are signing? Tolmie reckons 6 and I'd trust him more than SSN!

dctid said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
dctid said:
Realistically he now has a decent medal collection i honestly dont think the sort of guy he is he would be playing a game to angle for more money

He must know he will take a hit on his salary but i think he wants to play more games

I think he wants to play centre-mid

Not going to happen

Where does he play for England ?
Is he regular for England ?

Why should he play more for City we have a better players and team then England . Just saying

Matt the Giant said:

SSN understands - Bryan Swanson's inside knowledge... God help us.

SrilankanBlue said:
Wembley despair left James Milner looking for future away from Manchester City

Manuel Pellegrini’s decision to give James Milner no game time in the Capital One Cup final at Wembley has contributed substantially to the player concluding that his future lies away from Manchester City.

City, who are struggling to hold together the squad which won the Premier League title 11 days ago, face a losing battle in altering Milner’s view that they are only interested in Spanish players.
I stopped reading after the bolded bit, what utter crap. I don't usually hold with the paranoid views that usually surface on here but the media do seem absolutely hell bent on us failing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.