Milner wants out?

uwe rosler 28 said:
Matt the Giant said:
SSN saying we will sign only three players, Sagna seems like it's happening, Fernadno as well.... so that leaves only one spot which surely must be a centre back.
I doubt we'd let Milner (or Yaya) leave without replacing them so they will thus stay.

How do SSN no how many players we are signing? Tolmie reckons 6 and I'd trust him more than SSN!

6? Now that it was on the OS that we will operate with 60m euros (+ the incomes of player sales which will not bee to big I think), I find it hardly possible. I would say 3 is a more accurate approximation.

Hungarian blue said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Matt the Giant said:
SSN saying we will sign only three players, Sagna seems like it's happening, Fernadno as well.... so that leaves only one spot which surely must be a centre back.
I doubt we'd let Milner (or Yaya) leave without replacing them so they will thus stay.

How do SSN no how many players we are signing? Tolmie reckons 6 and I'd trust him more than SSN!

6? Now that it was on the OS that we will operate with 60m euros (+ the incomes of player sales which will not bee to big I think), I find it hardly possible. I would say 3 is a more accurate approximation.

I can see 5 quite easily:

Sagna Free
Given Free
Willy (Goalkeeper malaga) £4m
Fernando £20m
Centre half £20m+

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Hungarian blue said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

Sagna Free
Given Free
Fernando £20m
Centre half £20m+
It would be good if we could get that Malaga 'keeper on a free (Willy).

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Hungarian blue said:

Sagna Free
Given Free
Fernando £20m
Centre half £20m+
It would be good if we could get that Malaga 'keeper on a free (Willy).

b4ycdz.gif

Zuculini is due to join in June for under £2m too, and will be loaned to England or Spain (Argentine reports).

ColinLee said:
SrilankanBlue said:
Wembley despair left James Milner looking for future away from Manchester City

Manuel Pellegrini’s decision to give James Milner no game time in the Capital One Cup final at Wembley has contributed substantially to the player concluding that his future lies away from Manchester City.

City, who are struggling to hold together the squad which won the Premier League title 11 days ago, face a losing battle in altering Milner’s view that they are only interested in Spanish players.
I stopped reading after the bolded bit, what utter crap. I don't usually hold with the paranoid views that usually surface on here but the media do seem absolutely hell bent on us failing.
its not paranoia,mate most of the media hate us fact,dont get how some city fans refuse to believe this ,we are under attack from all sides,other clubs ,uefa,other fans,the media.circle the wagons,its the only,reposte.

Independent article pretty much implies he won't be allowed to leave as we don't want to have to bring in a replacement. He'll be able to leave on a free next summer if that's what he wants and in the meantime we'll have a year to change his mind

Hungarian blue said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Matt the Giant said:

Backup keeper
Sagna
Mangala/Benatia
Fernando
Zuculini
+ AN Other (A surprise? or another keeper?)

FantasyIreland said:
James Milner is set to quit Manchester City after the World Cup in Brazil, writes Steve Bates in the Sunday People.

The 28-year-old City midfielder has become disillusioned under Manuel Pellegrini and is ready to look for a fresh challenge even though he’s just won a second Premier League title medal in three seasons.

Despite appearing in 31 of City’s 38 League games, Milner started only 17.

Milner, a £20million signing from Aston Villa in 2010, was annoyed at being substituted after an hour in the penultimate game of the season against Villa against Villa and deeply frustrated that he played only the last 14 minutes of the title-clinching win over West Ham a week ago.

The Yorkshire-born star wants a regular first team place – and that’s alerted Everton, Arsenal, Spurs and his former club Newcastle.
Don't believe a word it's all propaganda

Milner, one of just a handful of senior English players at City, has been included in Roy Hodgson’s 23-man squad for the World Cup in Brazil this summer.

With Joleon Lescott and Gareth Barry, who spent last season on loan at Everton, leaving the club this summer, City cannot afford to lose another English star with their quota of ‘home-grown’ players dangerously low.

But Milner seems determined to seek a new start, even though it means leaving the champions and taking a hit on his £90,000-a-week salary

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-transfers-james-milner-3557218#ixzz320usFFzk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... z320usFFzk</a>
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.