Milner wants out?

I am not sure there is any truth in this as anyone leaving City is likely to be taking a step backwards ATM.

Having said that there are a small band of Players who we would struggle to replace if they left and let me make it clear James Milner is not one of them.

If he was to leave we could quite easily replace Milner with a better player I accept they may not be English but a definite upgrade Some players like Milner are standing still and whilst he may not be having stinkers like Barry did be standing still you actually go backwards

Look how players like Yaya and Zabaletta have grown Milner doesn't look to good be comparison

chris85mcfc said:
Can't see a quote in there saying he wants out

In fact I can't see a quote at all

This
Just ignore tabloids, especially Sunday ones where they just print crap to fill up space

bluebobom said:
Put us in a real pickle if he did want to leave... I heard that UEFA are thinking of bringing in a ruling that every squad must include at least one Yorkshire-born player.
Micah will be staying then. ;)

This is what happens when you spend the week in the garden and the pub. On Saturday morning your editor rings and reminds you that you haven't filed your column for Sunday so you sit down in the tap room of the Rabid Rag and write a 500 word piece of made up snidey shite.

The Sunday People - Making up crap for 100 years.

No quote - seems baseless.... at least I hope so... but I would be seriously p***ed off if we lose yet another English player to sign more foreigners who had never even heard of our club before we got all this stupid money.

Have you watched Jimmy's interview on the parade bus, He seemed very happy to me amd what he said in the interview intimated he is very happy at City. Was a bit disappointed in David Silva and Jesus Navas's attitudes on the bus, Just sat at the back looking miserable most of the time. Jimmy's going nowhere, he is having the time of his life. As a lifelong Leeds United fan we are his best bet at getting to the rags.

bazzlar said:
Have you watched Jimmy's interview on the parade bus, He seemed very happy to me amd what he said in the interview intimated he is very happy at City. Was a bit disappointed in David Silva and Jesus Navas's attitudes on the bus, Just sat at the back looking miserable most of the time. Jimmy's going nowhere, he is having the time of his life. As a lifelong Leeds United fan we are his best bet at getting to the rags.
Tbf silva. And navas are very shy,not everyone likes the limelight.let them shine on the pitch.that is all that matters

FantasyIreland said:
James Milner is set to quit Manchester City after the World Cup in Brazil, writes Steve Bates in the Sunday People.

The 28-year-old City midfielder has become disillusioned under Manuel Pellegrini and is ready to look for a fresh challenge even though he’s just won a second Premier League title medal in three seasons.

Despite appearing in 31 of City’s 38 League games, Milner started only 17.

Milner, a £20million signing from Aston Villa in 2010, was annoyed at being substituted after an hour in the penultimate game of the season against Villa against Villa and deeply frustrated that he played only the last 14 minutes of the title-clinching win over West Ham a week ago.

The Yorkshire-born star wants a regular first team place – and that’s alerted Everton, Arsenal, Spurs and his former club Newcastle.

Milner, one of just a handful of senior English players at City, has been included in Roy Hodgson’s 23-man squad for the World Cup in Brazil this summer.

With Joleon Lescott and Gareth Barry, who spent last season on loan at Everton, leaving the club this summer, City cannot afford to lose another English star with their quota of ‘home-grown’ players dangerously low.

But Milner seems determined to seek a new start, even though it means leaving the champions and taking a hit on his £90,000-a-week salary

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-transfers-james-milner-3557218#ixzz320usFFzk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... z320usFFzk</a>
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

So let me get this straight..

he's been here 4 years, got an FA cup medal,charity shield,Capitol one cup and two prem titles been offered a new contract and he wants to leave??

Boring jimmy milner wants to leave..??
oh do shut up ffs you mirror fucking bollox bollox..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.