Milner wants out?

Utter shite, the People, one of the worst for shit stirring, spewing up bile to fill column inches.
Why would anyone trade playing in the best team in the Prem, picking up a hatful of medals in the process, and figuring in 3/4 of our games this season,for a lesser club? What more so we have to do to prove it to these muppet journos that we deserve the respect other champions got/get?
Made up shit, by a made up paper.

bazzlar said:
Have you watched Jimmy's interview on the parade bus, He seemed very happy to me amd what he said in the interview intimated he is very happy at City. Was a bit disappointed in David Silva and Jesus Navas's attitudes on the bus, Just sat at the back looking miserable most of the time. Jimmy's going nowhere, he is having the time of his life. As a lifelong Leeds United fan we are his best bet at getting to the rags.
I noticed Silva was looking disinterested and as if he didn't want to be there at the parade. I hope he was just hanging out his arsehole after a epic session and couldn't handle thousands of Manc's going ballistic!

no real surprises here, every year our players aparently want to leave. last year it was kun, silva, dzeko and yaya. every year is the same. time to stop reading the papers until august.

Should be common knowledge even common sens by now, that you dont trust articles which does not include qoutes.

PeepingTom said:
bazzlar said:
Have you watched Jimmy's interview on the parade bus, He seemed very happy to me amd what he said in the interview intimated he is very happy at City. Was a bit disappointed in David Silva and Jesus Navas's attitudes on the bus, Just sat at the back looking miserable most of the time. Jimmy's going nowhere, he is having the time of his life. As a lifelong Leeds United fan we are his best bet at getting to the rags.
I noticed Silva was looking disinterested and as if he didn't want to be there at the parade. I hope he was just hanging out his arsehole after a epic session and couldn't handle thousands of Manc's going ballistic!
Silva has always been like that he is a very shy person

PeepingTom said:
bazzlar said:
Not every player has to be extrovert. silva's always been a quiet lad and as for navas the lad use to get anxiety attacks when just going down the road with Spain so deserves massive credit for over coming it and moving to a new country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.