Milner wants out?

Damn. :(

[bigimg]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bn8s_8wIYAASOdY.jpg:large[/bigimg]

if we lose him its our own fault, he should have played more games. He will be a huge loss and will vastly improve any side.

Re: James Milner

Rumors are that Milner has told the club he wants to leave this summer. If this is true, we'd have to let him go, otherwise he'll leave on a free next summer.

I hope we get Barkley to replace him.

He played in something like 31 of 38 prem games, starting 17 I think. That is playing plenty! I did get the feeling earlier on in the season that our English contingent were being phased out or felt like they were being phased out. I will be really pissed off if Milner leaves. That would just leave Joe Hart as an England squad member in our squad and there was even doubt on whether he'd remain at the club earlier in the season.

yamcha said:
Rumors are that Milner has told the club he wants to leave this summer. If this is true, we'd have to let him go, otherwise he'll leave on a free next summer.

the word "rumours" is important - this is dame up shit from rag cunts like master bates in the People; believe it when you hear Jimmy say it, only you won't because Jimmy won't

So,replacements.....?

Pogba? Fabregas? Barkley?? Llana???

Or do we not need one given Zucculini's arrival and/or the emergence of Huws?

I don't think his agent would be very good at his job if he didn't use this moment in time to get the best deal he could for his client.

Fair enough, i can understand his reasons.
It is what it is, our game does not demand him as a starter although a very valuable member of the squad.

If we can work a better situation or are willing then great but if not i will be sad to see him leave.

yamcha said:

Yep,those rumours are being discussed in the transfer forum.

£10M for one of the best midfield players in the country, not a fucking chance. I can understand why arsenal and others would want him, but I would be completely and utterly gobsmacked if he is allowed to leave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.