Mind blowing farts

Are we focusing on blast radius here so to speak. The raw destruction caused to stitching and exit portal or general devastation i.e. seepers, farts that slip out at 1000 degrees celcius with a dense nasal searing potency?
Could be a thread in itself.

Protein farts for me, used to use a brand of protein powder which wasn't that pure.

Consume more that a couple of servings a day and guaranteed by nightfall the house would stink like someone had crapped in a pool of marmite. About the only time I couldn't even stand the smell of my own.

I don’t know what I ate but once I cleared out the True Religion store at an outlet mall in Vegas. Women and children were running out. It was like a chemical weapon.

Indian food is utter shite, you deserve to have crippling wind. It's for lazy cunts with no taste buds.......

Oh, and Rags.

Are you mental? Maybe it’s because where you live has shit Indian restaurants. Like the ones out here in East Lothian, but in Glasgow. Oh la la, or whatever the equivalent Indian saying is.

I nearly choked on my breakfast pakora reading your insanity.

Seek help.

When I was at Uni I had a part time job in a big store in Glasgow. One Saturday, I noticed this fat woman from the corner of my eye walk past and let out a machine gun rat a tat fart that lasted about 10 seconds. Everybody just looked at each other and were about to laugh, when we were all engulfed in a cloud of death.

The place cleared and air freshener was summond which actually made it worse. Sickly sweet mixed in with boak inducing gas, made for a day of hell.

I often wonder where she is now.

Hydes bitter
Metformin tablets (though not as much now, since I've been on them a while)
Brussels sprouts, cabbage and beans.

Protein farts for me, used to use a brand of protein powder which wasn't that pure.

Consume more that a couple of servings a day and guaranteed by nightfall the house would stink like someone had crapped in a pool of marmite. About the only time I couldn't even stand the smell of my own.
Christ, if you could not even admire the aroma of your own brand it has to be bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.