Mind blowing farts

Becks Blue. Only tried it twice. Nice (non) lager but my God both times the next day...

Stick to normal lager. Or move house a lot.

I recently bought a remote control fart machine. I used it on the train last week going to the match and blamed @Bigg Bigg Blue. Also used it in the pub. Put it in my jacket pocket, walked away, pressed the remote and heard "you dirty bastard,"...... "Wasn't me".... "We'll who was it then?", Their embarrased looks made them look like they were guilty. Ha ha; )

When I had my old flat in Eccles, I used to buy Ross value burgers with onions. A mate who was dossing on the couch actually banned me from buying them in my own home due to the pure stench that emanated from me in the aftermath of those burgers.

Last edited:
Are we focusing on blast radius here so to speak. The raw destruction caused to stitching and exit portal or general devastation i.e. seepers, farts that slip out at 1000 degrees celcius with a dense nasal searing potency?
That could be a good spin off.

I had a day on the real ales yesterday and my arse has been playing tunes all day. I'm convinced my air biscuits stopped a fight on my train earlier between some lads who'd been at the races.

I once dropped a fart in a classroom that was so bad everyone could smell it and the teacher had to open windows and nearly clear the room.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.