Minutes silence for Japan - ruined by rags

Swales lives said:
Villan10 said:
without being a cock, I don't think it was United fans, hence the booing as well for lack of respect.

Why would anyone stick up for the rag scum?
I don't get it.
It's this attitude that really annoys me. It's not sticking up for them, its just saying it as it is, because otherwise it would just be blatant lying wouldn't it? Also, football and club rivalry shouldnt matter when its something like this because otherwise what you are actually doing is using a disaster to have a cheap shot.

Pigeonho said:
Swales lives said:
I don't get it.
It's this attitude that really annoys me. It's not sticking up for them, its just saying it as it is, because otherwise it would just be blatant lying wouldn't it? Also, football and club rivalry shouldnt matter when its something like this because otherwise what you are actually doing is using a disaster to have a cheap shot.
I agree I think Swales is on a wind up !

Pigeonho said:
Swales lives said:
I don't get it.

And if the shoe was on the other foot,ie ourselves being criticised,then we`d be the first fookers jumping up and down.
Spot on Pigeonho !!

FeedTheGoat10 said:
I might sound a bit heartless, but why do they need a minutes silence for people in Japan? Why've they never done one for Haiti, the tsunami in Thailand, the people dying in Libya?

We could go on forever then. Have we ever had a minutes silence for Papua, Darfur, Palestine, Tibet, Afghanistan, Somalia, Congo, or Pakistan floods, plus Chile and New Zealands earthquakes? Was there a minutes silence in the 60's when Kennedy was assasinated? Any of our older followers remember? The world is a messed up place, with ongoing genocides, and wars happening everyday, that hardly get any media coverage. We would have a minutes silence every match.

Unknown_Genius said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:
I might sound a bit heartless, but why do they need a minutes silence for people in Japan? Why've they never done one for Haiti, the tsunami in Thailand, the people dying in Libya?

We could go on forever then. Have we ever had a minutes silence for Papua, Darfur, Palestine, Tibet, Afghanistan, Somalia, Congo, or Pakistan floods, plus Chile and New Zealands earthquakes? Was there a minutes silence in the 60's when Kennedy was assasinated? Any of our older followers remember? The world is a messed up place, with ongoing genocides, and wars happening everyday, that hardly get any media coverage. We would have a minutes silence every match.

Some matches there's 90 minutes silence.

oakiecokie said:
Pigeonho said:

And if the shoe was on the other foot,ie ourselves being criticised,then we`d be the first fookers jumping up and down.
Spot on Pigeonho !!
It can't be true,he must have heard something, nobody would use this disaster to have a go at anybody,that would be sick.

Bobby Taylor's Pub Team said:
Unknown_Genius said:

Some matches there's 90 minutes silence.

No need to guess where these are found.

Old Trafford if anyone is struggling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.