Mirror article about Kompany and Pellegrini

What appeared to happen Ric was:

Vinnie was warming up right in front of the CBL (swoon, I could almost have touched him!!) and Kevin De Bruyne scored and, as we were all celebrating, Kiddo & Mr Pellegrini gestured for Vinnie to come over for a substitution. Yaya either thought he was going to be the one substituted or felt it respectful to give the armband to Vinnie. Cousillas panicked and was running up and down like a demented wasp shouting at Mr P who was then telling YaYa to put the arm band back on until he realised that YaYa was just giving it to Vinnie out of respect (I assume that is why he was doing it). So nothing to see there, go home Daily Mirror.

I noticed it all because of my admiration for our Captain, nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that I am (allegedly) obsessed with Mr Kompany!!!

Edit: I have not read the Daily Mirror article as yet and will now do so to see what they are making a fuss about.

Sheila take a Bow, to quote the great Morrissey.

Watching our first few games in the season with Vinny, our back four was so linear and our offside trap was immaculate. Hope everything falls back into place when Vinny returns.

The Mirror trying to stir up unrest in the camp, surely not

Anybody would think we were playing their beloved rags this weekend......

Vinnie was warming up right in front of the CBL (swoon, I could almost have touched him!!) and Kevin De Bruyne scored and, as we were all celebrating, Kiddo & Mr Pellegrini gestured for Vinnie to come over for a substitution. Yaya either thought he was going to be the one substituted or felt it respectful to give the armband to Vinnie. Cousillas panicked and was running up and down like a demented wasp shouting at Mr P who was then telling YaYa to put the arm band back on until he realised that YaYa was just giving it to Vinnie out of respect (I assume that is why he was doing it). So nothing to see there, go home Daily Mirror.

Ah, that would make sense. Thanks Sheila!

I can vouch for this. I sit in 126 behind our dugout. Kompany was on the touchline waiting to come on, Yaya came over and offered the armband to Kompany, seemingly out of respect that he is the club captain. Kompany took if from Yaya and put it on.

The photo in the Mirror is unfortunate, this really was nothing.

The Mirror trying to stir up unrest in the camp, surely not

Anybody would think we were playing their beloved rags this weekend......

^This

Fuck the Gutterpress!

Be great if someone who can make browser add-ons would produce one which specifically blocks any Tabloid newspaper website.

I'm amazed this is as good as they could come up with in the run up to the derby. I'm sure we'll have more bullshit headlines tomorrow and then the really silly ones on Saturday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.