missing girlfriend.

goatastuta said:
SWP's back said:
Who was she sleeping with and why didn't she give you a courtesy text?

She didnt have her phone,her mate had it.

What would she have text anyway? 'Hi,just met some random at the taxi rank and hes currently hanging out of me! Dont wait up xx (smiley face)'

We don't have the evidence of this. He could have been a she, and could have been flicking her bean all night. Either way, Crizacks better off without her.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
hop130 said:
BMers pls ease off Crizack for now while he gets his head round what's happened here and what he needs to do about it.

You don't really want to be pushing him into making any rash decisions do you?

hold on - if she's been sucking off taxi drivers as a way of getting home, we have a right to know!!!

"/ so sensitive

hop130 said:
BMers pls ease off Crizack for now while he gets his head round what's happened here and what he needs to do about it.

Well now i want to know who has the rash

She could have at least sent a message saying she had just fallen into a ditch / manhole and has decided to have a kip in a skip / wheelie-bin.

XxRachXx said:
hop130 said:

hold on - if she's been sucking off taxi drivers as a way of getting home, we have a right to know!!!

"/ so sensitive

You know me, always here to help (O:

hop130 said:

All I'm saying is that it's obvious she didn't get abducted by an alien and Crizack needs some time to let that sink in.

hop130 said:
hop130 said:

All I'm saying is that it's obvious she didn't get abducted by an alien and Crizack needs some time to let that sink in.

Was 'buzzer1' the taxi driver? The plot thickens.

hop130 said:

agreed...but tbf we need more pics and a detailed explanation to make an informed decision

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.