missing girlfriend.

paphos-mcfc said:
Markt85 said:
can someone summarise this thread for me

Girl goes missing, Crizack calls police and posts on here worried sick. blues concerned too. Bird turns up later after a 3 cock special at the taxi rank, Crizack fucks her off, gets a bit of a slating, then gets back with her.

Hope he wellies up, cos if he doesn't his nudger's gonna look like a shower head by next week.

cheers paphos, she sounds a keeper !

Markt85 said:
Welsh,purple haired,woman goes on night out.Empties the contents of her handbag into her mates posession, + her shoes! then goes missing for 8 hours.
Boyfriend obviously worried as to whereabouts.
She then returns with feet like zola bud after a nasty fall on a red gra running track and the contents of someones purple headed yoghurt cannon dribbling out of various orifices.
So boyfriend dumps her.
Then gets back with her.

goatastuta said:
Markt85 said:
Welsh,purple haired,woman goes on night out.Empties the contents of her handbag into her mates posession, + her shoes! then goes missing for 8 hours.
She then returns with feet like zola bud after a nasty fall on a red gra running track and the contents of someones purple headed yoghurt cannon dribbling out of various orifices.
So boyfriend dumps her.
Then gets back with her.

Still scrubbing her in the shower

the goats backside said:
goatastuta said:
Markt85 said:
So boyfriend dumps her.
Then gets back with her.

Still shagging her in the shower
Indeed.

SWP's back said:
Helmet Cole said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Until they tracked back more than Petrov ever did.

Bob and Rach went very quiet, very quickly when NF dug up that little anecdote about Crizack pulling a bird on her hen night. I have a feeling this crossed the line as far as the ladies were concerned.
They should never had faith in her in the first place. No one goes missing and misplaces their phone at that time, for that long, if they aren't having a game of hide the sausage.

Who said we had faith i didnt... If she has played him he should walk away show her whats shes lost

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.