Missing woman Nicola Bulley - inquest (P 158)

Had a quick look the other day Simon Jordens bit was on bashing the workers,she looks a right dumb facker.
Anything to do with Simon Jordan can’t be all there but I’ll reserve judgment on the lady as I haven’t got a clue who she is… that’ll wind him up.

Think they reckon the only other way she could have walked to, outside of CCTV, was back to the road. That's why they've had lots of people today out there with placards asking for any dashcam footage of that area. They reckon hundreds of cars went past on the day she disappeared, but nobody has come forward yet to say they saw her.

Think they reckon the only other way she could have walked to, outside of CCTV, was back to the road. That's why they've had lots of people today out there with placards asking for any dashcam footage of that area. They reckon hundreds of cars went past on the day she disappeared, but nobody has come forward yet to say they saw her.
Tbh mate, it was pretty obvious that, outside of the river theory, the most obvious explanation was the road. It’s literally a minute’s walk away and not covered by cctv. I know she was only out of sight for 10 mins but that’s more than enough time for other things to have happened.

If she did fall into the river how did her body get over the weir., it would have been to big and low down in the water to get washed over, its not rained for ages so its not as if the river level was higher than normal

Even the husband Peter doesn’t believe she’s in the river. The not knowing must be horrendous for him

The partner talking is odd. I get that if it was a direct appeal for drivers to come forward with dashcam etc but this is all very strange. Media pushing it hard aswell. The ideal victim, white women with kids. What is the cover up?

As I say very odd and a tad suspicious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.