Missing woman Nicola Bulley - inquest (P 158)

Not been following the case closely but do they have any CCTV coverage/eyewitness accounts of her being on the Riverside in or around the time she went missing ? Not like me to get all conspiracy theorist but is it possible an accomplice could have planted the evidence, took her dog, left the phone there, so she was never on the riverbank in the first place. Didnt they have a lot of failed businesses against their name, could it be a way of extricating her way out of that'. Life insurance job. By the way I've been Friday drinking so liable to be talking b0ll0cks

Witness saw her on the riverbank 10 min before she disappeared this is how they have narrowed it down to a 10 min window as the other witness discovered her phone and dog.

The guage will be at the weir, so it might be measuring the height of water going over the weir not the depth behind it.

(I think the 7m reading round the corner is false, as there is another link you can clich which says this gauge has not provided a reading since 24-11-2021, it looks like it broke on 18-11-2021 when it jumped from -5.98m to +9.0m, you can click the "graph options" and change it to a year at a time.)
Sorry to be pedantic mate but I worked for a company who manufactured gauges for over 30 years. It was amazing how many people ccould not spell gauge.

Even the husband Peter doesn’t believe she’s in the river. The not knowing must be horrendous for him

Like as not thats as much about not wanting to believe it - short of abduction either by aliens or some dodgy nonce its the only explanation that fits. There is no video of her leaving the site either along or with someone - doorbell, side of buildings commercial premises etc - so in fact the river is the logical conclusion. I have seen on the news that the river there is narrow but deep and fast running also tidal so she could well be at the bottom of the Irish Sea by now very sadly

Those readings must have been taken at a specific point where the river isn’t very deep. At 6:18 in this video, Peter Faulding says it was about 4m deep, a few steps from the river bank in the area where the bench was, “so deep enough to drown in”. Sorry for the link to gbnews.

Fuck sake you don't watch that shite GBN do you ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.