MLB 2024

Dodgers are running up the score now, but you can't expect to strand that many runners and win. Maybe they should play Torrens bc Alvarez is a guaranteed out right now.

Mets not on it at all tonight. But those ridiculous L.A. celebrations of a home run make Cristiano Ronaldo's theatricals look quite manly.

Well found out the result getting ready for work this morning. Oh well, no need to watch any of it then.

See Alvarez had an 0-5 with 3 punch outs. Play Torrens. Torrents is much better defensively than Alvarez do it makes no sense to play him if he is an automatic out!!

Reactions: ob
Apparently Mendoza ruled out dropping Alvarez at last night's postgame. I like him and I understand players appreciate the loyalty, but he gives his pitchers and Alvarez, Iglesias etc. far too much rope.

I appreciate the loyalty but the stakes are high and there is little margin for error. Mendoza said these guys will eventually hit bit this isn’t the regular season. They might break out next game or it might take a week. They don’t have a week to wait like you would in the regular season.

Mendoza has made some iffy in game decisions IMHO but most have worked out. What do I know? I am just a moron fam with an opinion sitting on my couch but that’s what makes it so interesting.

Guardians up against it vs the Evil Empire. Need a win today. Been their own worst enemy so far, with sloppy defence and ice-cold bats with RISP (and they’ve had a ton of people on the bases). This Yankees team, bar a couple of big bats, really isn’t *that* great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.