MLB 2024

Guardians stay in the game after a wild win against the Yankees. Probably one of the best games I’ve ever seen live. Comeback highlights here, accompanied with commentary from Cleveland’s local radio commentator, Tom Hamilton, the best in the business.

Guardians stay in the game after a wild win against the Yankees. Probably one of the best games I’ve ever seen live. Comeback highlights here, accompanied with commentary from Cleveland’s local radio commentator, Tom Hamilton, the best in the business.
Do us all a favour beat the bastards :-)

Love these evening (for us) games. Beats the 1am wake up that's for sure.

Hoping the dodgers finish it tonight, and then wait for the Guardians to do the right thing.

Love these evening (for us) games. Beats the 1am wake up that's for sure.

Hoping the dodgers finish it tonight, and then wait for the Guardians to do the right thing.
If it goes that way I will always cheer for a National league team and fuck the Yankeeeeeeeeeeees.
Just remember Dodgers and Giants riding out to the West coast made it fucking hard for a new franchise to survive in NYC :-(

My goodness what a crazy lady couple of innings that was. The air completely left the Jake. That comeback was epic.

If it goes that way I will always cheer for a National league team and fuck the Yankeeeeeeeeeeees.
Just remember Dodgers and Giants riding out to the West coast made it fucking hard for a new franchise to survive in NYC :-(
The American sports way.

When I first started following LA sport (long story, I didn't even know what Los Angeles was) the Kings were the only one that started in LA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.