MLB 2024

Feels a bit fortunate to only be down by 2 after 2. Dilemma for us is when you go to the bullpen, knowing you're going to have to use the bullpen in a game 6.

It’san 8 run lead and still nervous a bit. Mets keep on walking batters…Alvarez breaking out tonight.

Shit now only a 5 run lead.

The next time Ohtani comes up they should stick one in his ribs…

Mets still have a heartbeat. Got contributions from everyone tonight. I called for Mendoza to bench Alvarez but he came through tonight although his defense behind the dish is subpar.

Game 6 will be interesting as Manaea starts for the Mets and it’s going to be. Bullpen game for the Dodgers. Off tomorrow and play Sunday evening. Last two games in LA.

Wankees have already got two homers and winning 3-1 early…

Nobody but their own fans want a Yankees - Dodgers world series do they?
On the contrary I think that’s what most would like to see including Fox. East vs west two glamor teams with storied history and both have huge stars.

Mets Yankees would be big in new York snd the northeast but I reckon most of the country would think….. meh.

On the contrary I think that’s what most would like to see including Fox. East vs west two glamor teams with storied history and both have huge stars.

Mets Yankees would be big in new York snd the northeast but I reckon most of the country would think….. meh.

The networks will love it that two history teams are in it? Hmm, almost like two red shirted teams in the fa cup?

The Dodgers and Yankees have the biggest casual/global fanbases by far so I would think Fox would love that matchup.

You occasionally see Mets gear in Japan and Korea but outside somewhat informed baseball fans, I don't think anyone knows we exist.

That's enough about the Dodgers being like Liverpool thank you very much.

I mean, one Dodger title in over 30 years doesn't scream established powerhouse does it?

Oh fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.