MLB 2024

Watch all the playoff games so far, but gave up half way through last night. I know we still have the advantage but it just takes a Mets win Monday morning and we're in a game we don't really want to be in.

One of the common themes of Dodgers playoffs in recent years has been Dave Roberts not recognising when a starting pitcher has to be replaced, and this was one of those games.

just watched the last three innings of Yankees vs Cleveland. What’s game that was. It’s incredible that these studs closers shit the bed with regularity come the higher pressure playoffs.

They hit some rockets off classe again and he loses the game.

All the games in the Mets series have been blowouts. The stat mentioned last night was it’s the only NLCS where in every game there has been a 6 run lead.

Reactions: ob
That's enough about the Dodgers being like Liverpool thank you very much.

I mean, one Dodger title in over 30 years doesn't scream established powerhouse does it?

Oh fuck.
Dodgers being like Liverpool? That’s an interesting comparison. Liverpool has always been a shit tip. At least California USED to be nice- even if one isn’t filthy rich…

Since they seem to be excited about it, congrats to any Yankee fans on beating the 2024 Cleveland Guardians. They'll write books about this. Grandfathers will tell their grandsons the story of this incredible moment in baseball history.

Yankees power-bats, that they pay a shit-ton of money for, come through for them in the end. Outside of that Soto-Judge-Stanton axis, they are bang-average. I hope the Dodgers crush them.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.