MLB 2024

Mets had chances. Had tons of runners on base all night and left the bases loaded twice. Manaea has been magnificent but he picked the wrong time to lay an egg!!

Still the bullpen wasn’t much better.

Had a much better season than anticipated.

Teams tend to have quite a few players that are out of contract or have “options” to leave. Manaea is one of them who can opt for free agency. He will and get a lot of money. Alonso is out of contract and has a total prick of an agent. He is 30 and I would not give him more than 6 years-doubt his agent would ever go for that.

Wait ‘til next year was the rallying cry of the Brooklyn Dodgers!!

Never anticipated getting to the NLCS this year so I can't be too upset. Mendoza's bullpen management wasn't great, but at the end of the day he's the one who brought this team together and they overperformed the talent on the roster. The Dodgers are just stacked offensively and I hope Ohtani hits a ball into the LI Sound to beat the Yankees next week.

MLB got their wet-dream World Series. It won’t be one for the purists, neither team has much good pitching and it will be more like a home-run derby. Be good for ratings, highlight reels and social media posts though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.