MLB playoffs World Series

High drama in the 9th but KC got the job done. I can't believe how many times Toronto let them off the hook!
Can't believe that little Amish fecker caught the ball over the fence, they didn't overturn it and then he lied on national TV - little fecker is going to Amish hell and won't ever be allowed north of the border. Some dreadful reffing calls I reckon toting are to MLB what City are to UEFA

Can't believe that little Amish fecker caught the ball over the fence, they didn't overturn it and then he lied on national TV - little fecker is going to Amish hell and won't ever be allowed north of the border. Some dreadful reffing calls I reckon toting are to MLB what City are to UEFA

Haha, I said last night to the wife, "look at that little Amish cocksucker". Bent as fuck, balls called as strikes, fan interference, not like it's an important game or owt.
Oh well, back to normal priced beer at the pub.

P.S, don't suppose you live near High park in T.O by any chance?

Haha, I said last night to the wife, "look at that little Amish cocksucker". Bent as fuck, balls called as strikes, fan interference, not like it's an important game or owt.
Oh well, back to normal priced beer at the pub.

P.S, don't suppose you live near High park in T.O by any chance?
No I live in Manly in the north of Sydney. Watch a bit of baseball and hockey as its perfect time of day for watching whilst having some lunch.

I loved it when he recreated exactly what he did for TV interview and was about a metre less than reality. Always liked the Jays as have relatives there and visited a few times - haven't seen them play live though.

Some of the calls , combined with fox advertising Kansas NY final at the top of the 7th suggested just a little anti Canadian bias , not seen since their flag was raised upside down in 92 (or was it 93)

Guess the Phillies had a top season then. Muck the Fets haha that was clever.
It's no secret that I love the Phillies, who are the losingest team in the history of professional sports. But better days aren't far off. They have a class president now in McPhail and the first overall pick to go along with a loaded farm system and tons of top-level prospects. The Mutts better hope they win it this year because, just like 2006, their reign will be short.

It's no secret that I love the Phillies, who are the losingest team in the history of professional sports. But better days aren't far off. They have a class president now in McPhail and the first overall pick to go along with a loaded farm system and tons of top-level prospects. The Mutts better hope they win it this year because, just like 2006, their reign will be short.

Come on Bucksot I know where you nail you,re pennant to. But I've seen the Mets 20 times and I live in the UK Manchester thats more times than some of the rags in my local have been to the swamp.I do not understand you're hatred of the Mets. The Phillies are a national league team as are the Mets, you're guys have no other team to compete against in the market place ie - the Yankeeeees, not the Mets fault the Dodgers and Giants skipped town. Oh well that Liberty bell you know where to shove it.

Apart from that hope it goes to 7 great games. ;-)

I hate the Mets because they are the Phillies' biggest rival. Plus, they're from New York and that's enough of a reason to hate anything.

Last edited:
I reckon Notts county Kick your butt 21 years older and all they boast is an FA Cup and a few lower leagues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.