Moaners

Fallingbostel Blue said:
Holcombe bloo said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
colin bell stand moaners are the best .

Level three moaners on colin bell are the Elite!

lol, sat there today in 328 and some twat never stopped moaning from start to finish.

was in 231 , when i voiced my opinon of the time wasting and the referee , it reminded me of being at the cinema , opening a particularly noisy packet of confectionery.

Why do the south stand waste their breath singing about the rags , i would rather here renditions of blue moon , than kun aguero/phil jones , 60,000 empty seats , hark now here the city sing blah blah blah . They didnt attempt to take the piss out of Boro , "whats it like to see a crowd" etc , whats the obsession with the rags ? We are better than them , we dont need to sing about the f*ckers all the time.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
Why do the south stand waste their breath singing about the rags , i would rather here renditions of blue moon , than kun aguero/phil jones , 60,000 empty seats , hark now here the city sing blah blah blah . They didnt attempt to take the piss out of Boro , "whats it like to see a crowd" etc , whats the obsession with the rags ? We are better than them , we dont need to sing about the f*ckers all the time.

south stand were full of boro today

deafmanstevo said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:

south stand were full of boro today

either side of the away support , are the muppets trying to taunt the away fans , but they sing rag songs throughout the match , the point is not which stand they frequent , but why they are f*cking obsessed with the scum .i hate the rag f*ckers as much as anyone , but i do not sing about them , unless its a derby game.

jimmygrimblesboots said:

Wrong spelling of HEAR , but lets not worry about that , instead of worrying about what you hear why not just try to contribute to some of the singing and then we can all listen to you

ManCitizens. said:
If they joined in and started singing we'd have the best atmosphere in England.

Completely agree with this. The moaning bastards in the North Stand never support the team. And some of the chaps at the back of 137/6 do enjoy a boo every now and again.

Try the 2nd Tier East stand we have a disabled persons carer( so gets in free) who basically is like having the radio on. He moans, he reads out loud all the results/stats on the billboards and today was shouting not fit to wear the shirt and booing at the end.

The women are the worst, well at least those either side of me in the CB. Lott on my left, Lisa to my right, right pair of moaners .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.