Mobile season card update

Does anybody have a contact email address so I can rip the Club a new one?

My Google Wallet is still showing the Wolves game, their instructions of turning the phone off and back on again do not bloody work.

I filled in the online form twice and when you press go you end up with a blank screen and do not have a clue if they have received the form.

Frankly they seem to avoid any form of contact with fans which is disgusting.

I don't want to get to the stadium on Sunday and be refused admission or have to traipse off to the ticket office to sort it out.

Should I report it to the Premier League?

Suggest you phone Supporter Services. The last time I had a problem (all my account details disappeared) they gave me an email to contact their techy guys who in fairness sorted it out pretty quickly.
Cheers mate but l am abroad at the moment will phone Saturday

For info Fellow Blues. I'm on Android too and the reboot doesn't work.
Just got through to City on Option 5 (mobile seasoncards). Only took 5 mins and a very helpful guy called Luke sorted it. He said it's just a display error and the phone will work OK at the turnstile on Sunday. I asked him to manually update it anyway to show Villa, just in case.

Just got through to City on Option 5 (mobile seasoncards). Only took 5 mins and a very helpful guy called Luke sorted it. He said it's just a display error and the phone will work OK at the turnstile on Sunday. I asked him to manually update it anyway to show Villa, just in case.
Why do they give erroneous information on how to update your Google Wallet, they should remove that from the web site the pillocks.

Why do they give erroneous information on how to update your Google Wallet, they should remove that from the web site the pillocks.
Indeed. Switched the phone off & on again. Didn't work. Restarted the phone. Didn't work. Thought I'd ring on the off chance I didn't have a long wait. Got cut off after a few mins before even speaking with anyone. Tried again & unbelievably got through within 5 mins.
Why not simply send a generic email to all SC holders saying it's a display error only and the card will work on Sunday ?

Thanks mate, just did the same thing, phoned up (10 mins wait) and a helpful guy did a fix (twiddled a few knobs, kicked the monkey that turns the thingummy-jig up the jacksie, sprayed everything with WD40) told me to switch the phone off and on again and hey presto Aston Villa showing!.

Does anybody have a contact email address so I can rip the Club a new one?

My Google Wallet is still showing the Wolves game, their instructions of turning the phone off and back on again do not bloody work.

I filled in the online form twice and when you press go you end up with a blank screen and do not have a clue if they have received the form.

Frankly they seem to avoid any form of contact with fans which is disgusting.

I don't want to get to the stadium on Sunday and be refused admission or have to traipse off to the ticket office to sort it out.

Should I report it to the Premier League?
See the reply from BillCarlisle below, ie phone up Supporter Services 0161 444 1894 option 5 and they'll fix it for you.

Don't phone up the Premier League because you'll have to provide them with your financial transactions over the last 9 years.

I am going down the display error route. If I can’t gain entrance then I will kick-off big time. There will be a compensation claim going into the Club. They want us to use these modern methods, but can not operate them properly, useless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.