Mobile season card update

I am going down the display error route. If I can’t gain entrance then I will kick-off big time. There will be a compensation claim going into the Club. They want us to use these modern methods, but can not operate them properly, useless.
You should be ok,a few times the first year they were introduced,my seasoncard didn't work a few games and other times my sons didn't either,a steward was always on hand to check and let us in.

You should be ok,a few times the first year they were introduced,my seasoncard didn't work a few games and other times my sons didn't either,a steward was always on hand to check and let us in.
Mine says:

Charge 116 running out of chips
Mines saying Season 2024-2025 Cheltenham away.. Has something serious happened this week that I’m not aware of?

For info Fellow Blues. I'm on Android too and the reboot doesn't work.
Just got through to City on Option 5 (mobile seasoncards). Only took 5 mins and a very helpful guy called Luke sorted it. He said it's just a display error and the phone will work OK at the turnstile on Sunday. I asked him to manually update it anyway to show Villa, just in case.

That would be fine but we were relocated for Arsenal cup game so wallet is showing those seats not my actual seats.
Will phone later

If I delete Google pay and the reinstall it, will my sesosn ticket automatically be back in there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.