Modern Technology.....A Love Affair

A title like this thead has made me think it was about someones fleshlight fettish, as there is bound to be an owner of one amongst the 70000 members.

Bet we have some right perverts on here ;-)

As it isn't

I have slowly gone from having a laptop, tablet and smartphone to just doing nearly everything on my phone, as it covers most bases
I’m the same, only computer type thing I have is my iPhone, don’t find I need anything else.

Never been my experience with the Galaxy's OP. Had a 10.5 inch SM T800 Galaxy tab for over five years and a cheeky little number. Left it in the trays in customs four times with £20 a pop release fee but still going strong. Mainly use it for hollibobs as a posh Chromebook would be too risky with my currently installed memory bank.

Mr Heel's correct and Amazon Prime is on over the two day duration. I think the 8" fire's incredible value at £40 and if you can cope with the bloatware .. eschews value.

Last edited:
Amazon are virtually giving away the 8 inch tablet today on prime day for £39.99

Incredibly good value. It's very well rounded for it's price. Small but crucial things like the brightness of the screen, speaker quality, WiFi strength are all good for example.

As iv'e said in another thread... i don't own a phone. I've got a house phone but can't be arsed having one of those new smart phone thingys. I love my computer!

Just as an aside on the modern world......
Goods I ordered online did not arrive. I emailed the co with the words:
"Nothing has been delivered".
They replied: "Please send photo of the goods".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.