Modern Technology.....A Love Affair

Another little tip.
If you have a new bit of tech don't bother trying to read the manual, just google what you wanna do (ie; 'altering brightness on samsung tab') and someone will have put step by step instructions or a vid on the web.

Another little tip.
If you have a new bit of tech don't bother trying to read the manual, just google what you wanna do (ie; 'altering brightness on samsung tab') and someone will have put step by step instructions or a vid on the web.
Any tip for "I can't get into settings, because the on screen buttons are non responsive" ?!!
But I like the idea of googling problem.

Incredibly good value. It's very well rounded for it's price. Small but crucial things like the brightness of the screen, speaker quality, WiFi strength are all good for example.
Can you put your own files on the amazon tablet or do you have to buy from amazon.
I have a galaxy tab a 10.5.
Brilliant tablet.Galaxy for me now all the way.

Can you put your own files on the amazon tablet or do you have to buy from amazon.
I have a galaxy tab a 10.5.
Brilliant tablet.Galaxy for me now all the way.

Yeah you can as it just runs a restricted version of Android. It even has a micro SD card slot I believe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.