Mohamed Salah

That kind of age is only a problem when the player is kitted out in sky blue!
Don't forget Liverpool only target one trophy at a time and quit once one race looks too difficult. With that work load, age isn't as much a factor as it is for a team *cough* like City *cough* who fight on all fronts.

Salah must be hoping Liverpool play shit whilst he is away at AFCON. Bet he loved the dour crap they served up against 10 man Arsenal last night.
He is guaranteed to get it. Coz he Left with Mane. One of them out Pool can handle. When they are both out the energy is totally different.

They are Everton without those 2.

He is guaranteed to get it. Coz he Left with Mane. One of them out Pool can handle. When they are both out the energy is totally different.

They are Everton without those 2.
Matip Henderson and Milner all getting on as well… age time tomb if you ask me

Imagine being Salah last summer and watching Liverpool announce they had given Van Dijk and Arnold new deals before you?

As was shown against Arsenal last night, they have big problems just around the corner in the next few years, before Klopp decides to jump ship.
FSG have a big Summer ahead with their ageing squad and if FSG don't provide the necessary funds to strengthen the Dippers won't be happy and I can see them turning against their owners.

He wants 40 million euros. I think he will going to La Liga or PSG.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.