Moisés Caicedo

Very well could be. Also might be Liverpool after seeing how shambolic the midfield/defense has been. Last season I think they were bottom 5 in expected goals conceded (as in conceding the most) and in pre-season this year it hasn't gotten better. The fee may seem crazy but the kid is 21. You break that down over a 10 year window and it's chump change.
They bailed early on Bellingham, too expensive supposedly, Then spent on Szoboszlai and MacAllister. Where are they coming up with another 100 mil? What did they get for those 2 Saudi bound dinosaurs?

weird that they haven't names the team.... I could potentially see it being us we did want bellingham and we put a bid in for rice... also sure tolmie hinted at brighton in one of his comments about other players coming in.
I've been kind of hoping Mbappe moves now and opens up the possibility of us moving for Valverde.

I've been kind of hoping Mbappe moves now and opens up the possibility of us moving for Valverde.
cant see it personally. i think wed have heard from the spanish press if we were interested in valverde.

I've been impressed with him and I think he would add a lot to this team. However dealing with Brighton is a mare -so!!
Brighton are not a nightmare to deal with. White, Bissouma, MacAllister, Trossard, Burn and many others - all out the door and all parties happy. Chelsea overpaying for Cucurella and taking Potter just 5 games into a new season might suggest that the issues are not at Brighton’s door when it comes to Caicedo. To repeat Brighton’s oft-stated position - the club will not stand in a player’s way but the valuation has to be met and the transaction must be right for the club.

Would much prefer Caicedo to go to the triple-winners, with a generationally successful coach because that’s a great footballing decision. If not you, Caicedo should absolutely stay with DeZerbi because he will have European football with another generationally talented coach (Pep’s view as well).

cant see it personally. i think wed have heard from the spanish press if we were interested in valverde.
They brought Bellingham in. If Mbappe follows suit it wouldn't be out of the question that one of Valverde or Tchouameni may be moved.
Notice I said I was "hoping". So, if Valverde became available would you be happy with us moving for him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.