Moisés Caicedo

They bailed early on Bellingham, too expensive supposedly, Then spent on Szoboszlai and MacAllister. Where are they coming up with another 100 mil? What did they get for those 2 Saudi bound dinosaurs?
Or because Bellingham said he wanted Madrid?

It's not just about fees though - if the fee is spread over the contract length, then Milner plus Henderson's wages would probably cover a big fee and wages for one player. They may be in the situation we were when Pep splurged on defenders - we sold/released a lot of older players and bought fewer younger ones. The fees we sold for were small, but getting all those wages off the books freed up the money we needed for our biggest summer spend.

I’d be tempted to loan them palmer or mcatee and offer the £80m
Looks to me like Brighton playing games because colwell signed a new deal at Chelsea

Caicedo > Rice. All day long. Pray to god it’s true and it’s City.
That 90 mil was after Kovacic signed and Gvardiol was already accounted for. So we know at least 90 mil is available if needed...

i'd be more than happy if this was us, he has all the attributes as a core player for many years in most teams, would give us major energy in midfield when some of the players are getting older and may slow down

Whoever signs him is getting a superb player. Funny that United pulled out of signing him for 4.5m just before he went to Brighton.

Or because Bellingham said he wanted Madrid?

It's not just about fees though - if the fee is spread over the contract length, then Milner plus Henderson's wages would probably cover a big fee and wages for one player. They may be in the situation we were when Pep splurged on defenders - we sold/released a lot of older players and bought fewer younger ones. The fees we sold for were small, but getting all those wages off the books freed up the money we needed for our biggest summer spend.
Well I hope he doesn't wind up there : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.