Moisés Caicedo

We really are lucky as fans this season. Liverpool fans are going through the kind of mind altering highs and lows here that reveal hypocrisies as short term crutches that turn out to be very difficult to deal with in the long term. Chelsea. Jeez. How many? How much? Is this any different to last time? And Utd shopping in the out of town discount stores, and still running up eye-watering bills.

Despite the Bellingham let-down, everything has been fine. I thought Gvardiol was handled well, people got stressed, but that's what happens when you bluff and put up the facade. The reality was we held a card or two. The noises were never negative to any great extent. Silly stuff. When someone you are in discussion with does something silly, ignoring it and going back to your own business is a very sound approach.

We do need a couple of players here but I trust we'll get them. Paqueta seems ideal, and should be doable, whilst we wait for a couple of other developments to unfurl and align ourselves accordingly.

Good strat, City.

We really are lucky as fans this season. Liverpool fans are going through the kind of mind altering highs and lows here that reveal hypocrisies as short term crutches that turn out to be very difficult to deal with in the long term. Chelsea. Jeez. How many? How much? Is this any different to last time? And Utd shopping in the out of town discount stores, and still running up eye-watering bills.

Despite the Bellingham let-down, everything has been fine. I thought Gvardiol was handled well, people got stressed, but that's what happens when you bluff and put up the facade. The reality was we held a card or two. The noises were never negative to any great extent. Silly stuff. When someone you are in discussion with does something silly, ignoring it and going back to your own business is a very sound approach.

We do need a couple of players here but I trust we'll get them. Paqueta seems ideal, and should be doable, whilst we wait for a couple of other developments to unfurl and align ourselves accordingly.

Good strat, City.
Txiki and Company played a blinder on the Gvardiol negotiation. The club stayed patient and got him for a reasonable valuation.

Screenshot_20230811-143124_Chrome.jpg

Chelsea see him as their new Makelélé/Kanté for the next 10 years. Caicedo's made it clear he only wants Chelsea which you have to respect.

But £110m for a player who cost under £5m, is some fuckin going for Brighton!

They'd better keep up with finding these gems & decent managers, otherwise in future this seasonal asset stripping for the money, could come back to bite them on the arse! \0/

Txiki&co I love you man but you got to sign the head of scout from brighton whoever the **** is , sign him up ffs.
It’s not a person most of the way. It’s Bloom’s Player algorithms and data analysis. Only then do they have to pass the eye test and personality checks. The latter two stages every club has the chance to do well. It’s that first bit.

It’s not a person most of the way. It’s Bloom’s Player algorithms and data analysis. Only then do they have to pass the eye test and personality checks. The latter two stages every club has the chance to do well. It’s that first bit.
Have we tried logging into their systems? Presume their password is just Password1 as well and that way it would only cost us £1m for all that data.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.