Moisés Caicedo

We really are lucky as fans this season. Liverpool fans are going through the kind of mind altering highs and lows here that reveal hypocrisies as short term crutches that turn out to be very difficult to deal with in the long term. Chelsea. Jeez. How many? How much? Is this any different to last time? And Utd shopping in the out of town discount stores, and still running up eye-watering bills.

Despite the Bellingham let-down, everything has been fine. I thought Gvardiol was handled well, people got stressed, but that's what happens when you bluff and put up the facade. The reality was we held a card or two. The noises were never negative to any great extent. Silly stuff. When someone you are in discussion with does something silly, ignoring it and going back to your own business is a very sound approach.

We do need a couple of players here but I trust we'll get them. Paqueta seems ideal, and should be doable, whilst we wait for a couple of other developments to unfurl and align ourselves accordingly.

Good strat, City.
The key to this is players (like Mahrez & Gvardiol) who want you, & only you. This way the selling club is left with a player who wants out, & they can't generate an auction by playing off competing clubs against each other.

I suppose it's well done Caicedo & Chelsea. It's Brighton's right, but these unbelievable inflationary prices have got to stop. I'm so happy City have never get involved at the highest end of this transfer crap.

CONVERSELY, how else is a team like Brighton to profit from bigger teams asset stripping them, & continue to grow so it doesn't fatally affect them as it's done others in the past? It's a tough one.

If I were Brighton I suppose I'd be doing the same as they're doing now, & reinvesting the money into finding more gems like Caicedo & Mac Allister.

I’m baffled lol. How are you gonna pay £111M without getting the ok from the player. You just made yourselves look like absolute mugs and now everyone knows you have a chunk of change burning a hole in your pants.

It’s not a person most of the way. It’s Bloom’s Player algorithms and data analysis. Only then do they have to pass the eye test and personality checks. The latter two stages every club has the chance to do well. It’s that first bit.
I assuming we have a team of data analytics who has access to bloom algorithm and than the foot soldiers to do the rest. They are doing pretty good job but how can do many no mark rough diamonds players slip though their watch ?

Other than ourselves, I can’t think of a better run club than Brighton. To think where they were not so long ago, too.
You aren’t far off.

City, Brighton and Brentford were in the last top 10. Twente in Netherlands were top followed by 3 Portuguese teams. Don’t ask me why..you have to pay 21st Group to find out!

It would be great if Caicedo signed for Chelsea in time to play in Sundays game - that’d spice things up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.