Moisés Caicedo

I assuming we have a team of data analytics who has access to bloom algorithm and than the foot soldiers to do the rest. They are doing pretty good job but how can do many no mark rough diamonds players slip though their watch ?
We have an excellent analytics team in house but Bloom at Brighton and Benham at Brentford are on another level and have made their Billions from these algorithms.

The way Bloom does it there are various teams that analyse particular aspects. Everyone is an expert at their level but has no idea about the level either side. The only person that knows the lot is Bloom. His company is called Starlizard. Google it it’s an interesting read.

I’m baffled lol. How are you gonna pay £111M without getting the ok from the player. You just made yourselves look like absolute mugs and now everyone knows you have a chunk of change burning a hole in your pants.
I mean they seemed to do the same thing with Bellingham earlier in the window too. We didn't bid for Bellingham and I have no doubt we'd have been interested, but we presumably checked first and knew he was always going to Real.

Txiki&co I love you man but you got to sign the head of scout from brighton whoever the **** is , sign him up ffs.
Who was the proper gem we unearthed? If we were to sign someone of that profile the first comment here would be that he is a CFG signing.I read that we have a network of scouts containing 40 of them and they probably see such talents but we never buy them as we need instant success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.